Is anyone having trouble with the Passport Facebook app? When chosen, the message says " Sorry, this browser has crashed". That's the only app giving me any trouble. Started 6-6-16...
    06-08-16 06:18 PM
    No problems here.
    Both app messaging and Web messaging works.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-16 07:49 PM
    FIX for the Facebook Issue... I have found that if you DELETE the Latest Version of the Facebook v10.8.x.x etc.. Yes Remove it from your BB Z10 and Passport, I have done this and.. Just open your BB Browser, start typing in m.facebook........login will show, select it.. Put in your USER NAME and PW, you will be able to Log Into your Account... I have tried it on both my Z30 and Passport... It works fine.. Now the Disclaimer.. First, I'm not a Facebook user per say.. my wife is and was telling me the issue.. So started testing and playing with it.. and what I found is what I have stated above for Resolution... Secondly, I only share this with you as what I found works as to logging in and using facebook.. your at your Own Risk , again this has to do with the FACEBOOK latest app on BB World Facebook Ver. 10.8.x.x Earlier version still work as expected.. Hope this Helps..
    06-09-16 01:20 AM
    Hi BB Addicts, Update
    Facebook browser may still crash for some of you even after I posted the prior workaround.. Use ( mbasic.facebook.com) if it does it will work. I'm still working on trying to figure the fix.. Someone else may have the answer however I believe it may have something to do with browser on some Passports.. If I can find right fix or someone else does.. will post.
    06-09-16 08:02 AM
    Another fix try described here by going in and out of desktop mode. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post12463740
    06-09-16 09:25 AM