08-25-15 08:21 PM
146 12345 ...
tools
    It's my everyday phone, except for when I'm out on the bike. Too many unwanted calls and wrong passwords typed in my pocket so I decided to use a Lumia 640 instead. Otherwise a superb phone, my 5th BB.
    07-27-15 05:49 AM
    it is. fits nicely in my pocket too, not sure what kind of pants you guys wear lol...
    07-27-15 06:42 AM
    Yes!
    The only thing changed for me is when I buy new shorts......
    I have to make sure there is a pocket big enough to carry phone separately. I don't want me keys or wallet in the same pocket. Usually, a small slimmer "cargo" type short works well, like a "Dickie" short,
    Other than that, yes, I rock mine everyday and not once have I regretted it.....

I clicked this on my Passport.
    07-27-15 06:48 AM
    My Passport stays in the truck unless I am meeting with a client and want to show off, or if I am taking beautiful photos with it. It's what I carry around instead of my laptop - not instead of my phone.
    Brilliant post. It does feel more like a laptop replacement than anything else.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 07:42 AM
    Just got my Passport yesterday so still adjusting to the size, ergonomics, etc. Do those of you that have had one for a while use it every day for all situations? I understand work and school but what about everything else? Does the size get in the way? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I have not had any issues using it as my sole device, although I will freely admit that I have considered and am still considering whether I want a backup device.
    To borrow a line from Ace Ventura: why yes, I have one right here; it's bulky, buy I consider it carry-on.
    07-27-15 08:10 AM
    My Passport is my everything device; oh, and is even the go-to device for my 5 yrs old son too
    07-27-15 09:10 AM
    An everyday work phone it is.
    A leisure phone for the weekend... forget about it.
    07-27-15 10:41 AM
    Use my Passport every day and in every way! This is the best phone I've used ever. Still own my Classic and my P9983 but they sit in the drawer collecting dust. Size is just right for me and I've had no issues with it in my pocket of my jeans. Using it with the leather flex back makes it easy to set on the desktop and read.

Posted with my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    07-27-15 10:53 AM
    Not at all. The. Best. Phone. Ever.
    07-27-15 11:06 AM
    Been my everyday phone since I got it. The only time I use my z10 is when I'm in bed at night looking through emails, YouTube & web surfing. I've been grabbing my z10 since the Passport slammed down on my face when I was dosing off in the past. Talk about a rude awakening...
    07-27-15 11:39 AM
    Never taken a phone on a run? I love the GPS feedback such as pace/distance and a guy has to have music!! Please don't say you take your ipod.

Passport Posted
    No ipod, I have a little sansa clip+ for music, but I barely use that for running either. Running is quiet time; if I get lost in the woods (occasionally) I always figure a way home!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 01:43 PM
    It is a daily driver for my case.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    07-27-15 02:15 PM
    All day, all week, all year kinda phone that meets MY needs perfectly! No phone is going to be 100% perfect for everyones needs, thats why there are choices out there for different models, manufactures, operating systems, etc.

Once a phone is developed to meet EVERYONES needs, then that phone will overtake the cellphone industry and the world as we know it will end! But the possibility of THAT happening is probably less than probable.

Enjoy your Passport for the amazing piece of manufacturing quality, durability and ability to multi-task
    07-27-15 03:13 PM
    The Passport fits well in most of my Lululemon running shorts and/or tights.

Running is the only time I can't find an acceptable way to carry. Otherwise the PP works for me on a daily basis. I work in a dirty welding shop and use a heavy duty case during the day and no case the rest of the time. The battery life and the quality of the experience make it a great daily driver IMO. I have used the Classic and Note series extensively and the PP works great as a kind of combination of the two. I have a Moto X as a backup and it's a really good phne but for now there is no replacing the PP for me. My style of dress is comfortable/casual and I have no issues pocketing/transporting the PP. So for me, the answer is yes!

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 04:18 PM
    Sure, it could be...if you're writing and reading emails and surfing the net all day..but the minute you try to do what your friends are doing with their phones...you can forget about it as said by somebody earlier.

it's just too much tinkering you have to do with a Passport to make it run all the popular apps...sideload...download the apk (hoping its the right one that doesn't burn my battery)....check sachesi, strip the google play features..its just a lot going on..IT CAN BE DONE THOUGH....my Passport ran every app that my iPhone 6 plus ran, maybe not as smooth but at least I had it...until i started noticing the side effects like battery life and no TRUE notification.

But it is what it is...you could make it work if you want to...
    07-27-15 04:27 PM
    every day, every night, all time

perfect for all smartphone use, - as long as you don't look for a gaming device - but who play games on a phone anyway ...
    No one uses games, which is why blackberry didn't have brickbreaker on it older phones when they were #1...

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 05:14 PM
    No one uses games, which is why blackberry didn't have brickbreaker on it older phones when they were #1...

Posted via CB10
    Oh God how much I loved that ahahaha, during classes we used to have epic brickbreaker championships haha

Posted via CB10
    FCSC likes this.
    07-27-15 05:23 PM
    every day, every night, all time

perfect for all smartphone use, - as long as you don't look for a gaming device - but who play games on a phone anyway ...
    It's got a great proportioned screen for Scrabble (Classic Words Plus) and Chess.
    07-27-15 07:42 PM
    Which case did you go with? I want to find one like that.

 Red Passport on OS 10.3.2.2339 / SR 10.3.2.2226
    I have two from Tetded. Check out their website. I like the one with the snap closure as the one without won't stay closed.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 08:58 PM
    Haven't read the rest of the thread, but just to reply to the OP, it very much is! It took me about a week to get used to, and then another month to master, but it's become my most efficient phone yet!

Does all the gaming I could possibly explore, allows me to tinker all I want with experimental apps/emulation, allows me to do basically anything I could on a computer!

And the answer to every person who asks; yes the phone fits in my pocket -.-

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-27-15 09:08 PM
    Use the Passport and Classic every day. Like the Classic for one-handed, and you don't realize how often you do that until you're trying to do it with the Passport.

For giggles I switched for this week... Classic is now personal device, Passport for work. Let's see how I feel on Friday. Last time I couldn't make it an entire day and reverted.
    07-27-15 09:13 PM
    It's my everyday and 'all activities phone'... until it keeps calling my manager, the company CEO, my mother and even 911 when I'm jogging. Don't get me wrong, it has screen lock password. Unfortunately, pushing the power button just only turn off the screen. It takes a little bit time (according to your setup) to lock the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 10:56 PM
    Everyday phone for me. And I use it while running by using a belt clip and either clipping to my beltline or an armband. Same setup while mowing the lawn, listening to audiobooks. I haven't tried swimming with it, but it pretty much goes where I go.

And it is the most functional telephone (like, for talking) I have ever had. Gone are the days when I would delay calling a client back to avoid subjecting them to the bad quality of a cell phone call. Yes it takes some getting used to holding this big thing next to your ear, but the call quality is worth it. It's my everyday runner not just as a smart device but for phone calls too. I never thought that day would come.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 11:44 PM
    The only moment I switch to my Classic is when I go out to the club and dance! =D
    07-28-15 03:48 AM
    I use my passport day in and day out and have had no problems in my daily routine........so I say yes it is a every day phone
    07-28-15 06:27 AM
146 12345 ...