Hope I'm in the right place.

I have seven different email addresses connected and I can't get all the signatures to work

Sometimes they disappear or don't all work at the same time

How can I fix this

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 02:42 PM
    What do you mean. I basically have seven emails and if I setup four signatures they work fine, but if I setup a fifth then they all get deleted and I have to redo them again.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:26 PM
    Then only do 4. Sounds like you found the limit

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-26-14 04:44 PM
    I have plenty email addresses on my passport. Each address has its own signature. They shouldn't disappear or overlap or do anything other than show when sending an email. If you'd like to do a screen share so that I can show you how it works than add me to your BBM so we can use that technology for what it was intended for. pin:2BDB5FDF I'll be talking to you soon.

Yes I'm using the passport!!!
    10-26-14 04:51 PM
    I have plenty email addresses on my passport. Each address has its own signature. They shouldn't disappear or overlap or do anything other than show when sending an email. If you'd like to do a screen share so that I can show you how it works than add me to your BBM so we can use that technology for what it was intended for. pin:2BDB5FDF I'll be talking to you soon.

Ok I always considered myself dialed in with BB but never knew that we could screen share, how did I miss that?

:mindblown:
    10-26-14 04:56 PM
    I did five again and it deleted all of them and went back to default signatures. This is driving me crazy. This was the same problem with my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:57 PM
    I did five again and it deleted all of them and went back to default signatures. This is driving me crazy. This was the same problem with my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Did you do a device switch? Maybe it's possible that you brought the problem over from the z30

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Passport
    10-26-14 05:01 PM
    Yup I did do device switch. Would that bring it over?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:04 PM
    Nope no BES

Can someone try to do five and see if it does same? Maybe there's a limit. But wouldn't make sense since there's apparently no limit on accounts

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:42 PM
    Ok I always considered myself dialed in with BB but never knew that we could screen share, how did I miss that?

You can screenshare with the BBM my brother! Ah man, BlackBerry is filled with so much innovative technology! Tell me when you're ready. pin:2BDB5FDF

10-26-14 06:27 PM

I'm not sure how you missed that. I guess you're not that dialed in my brother. It's all good I miss things too. That's what this forum is for. Whenever you'd like to try it let me know. pin:2BDB5FDF

10-26-14 08:31 PM
    Did you ever figure out your problem with your email signatures?

*"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'"-MLK

2BF2EA40 My Passport will take a back burner to my Classic! And my Galaxy Note 4 is now a paperweight!
    01-15-15 09:19 PM