Hi all...I've been a Balckberry user all my life, still using my Passport today, it's my 5th Passport. My current Passport is dying, some texts not showing up and a few other issues with calls and such.

I started way back in 2006-2007 with the Pearl, then the Bold, the Q10 and finally the Passport. I have followed Crackberry religiously over the many years and was glued to this website when BB10 was announced. I think BB10 is awesome, just love it, but it is dying. I know a new Blackberry is on its way next year but we probabaly all know early next year means June 2021.

When the new iPhone 12 Pro comes out in two weeks I'll be moving on, regrettably. I am a phone call, emailing, then texting type of person but I am missing out on some other stuff I now need a phone to do. I will miss Blackberry and have endured many wisecracks over the past few years about how I am still using a Blackberry, do they even exist...we've all heard the jokes and comments I'm sure.

Being a Canadian it's twice the regret to see a good Canadian product that I now have to retire.

Take Care Blackberry/Crackberry and all the other Loyal Blackberry Users.

Ian, one of the few remaining Balckberry Users
    10-29-20 05:47 PM
    Sounds like it'd be worth trying a factory reset with a fresh autoloader, but you gotta do what works for you!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-20 05:53 PM
    cool story bro
    BronzeBeard likes this.
    10-29-20 05:54 PM
    You’ll be fine with the iPhone 12, it’s more gesture based, the main things you’ll be giving up are the PKB and the hub.
    10-30-20 11:22 AM
    Enjoy the iPhone... if you can get use to typing on glass, it's a great platform. But it will take time to get use to... unless you already have been using and iPad, then your all set.

Maybe if Onward is successful and next time you need a phone that are still around... you'll be back to BlackBerry.
    10-30-20 11:38 AM
    Thanks for the replies..yes the PKB and the Hub will be missed...how doesn't any other platform have a "Hub"
    10-30-20 04:59 PM
    Thanks for the replies..yes the PKB and the Hub will be missed...how doesn't any other platform have a "Hub"
    How didn’t the palm pre succeed? Why didn’t BB10 take off? Mediocrity finds safety in the middle.
    10-30-20 08:20 PM
    you can download it on android
    10-30-20 08:21 PM
    Those platforms have notification centers... might be that's how most App Developers prefer it. For a little bit there some developers were utilizing the APIs that allowed for quick replies from Android's notification center. But in the end eyeballs looking at their app is what they need...

If we paid $150 a year for the OS, and $30 - $150 for each app.... might be able to do away with the need for eyeballs to be looking at the actual app to see ads.
    11-04-20 09:11 AM
    We will tell your story.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-20 11:31 PM
    factory reset your device. that will fix your issues. if you've stuck with the Passport this long then you should be able to until the next Blackberry comes out next year.

don't waste your time with garbage iphones
    11-18-20 11:49 PM