I was thrilled found a "New-in-box" Passport on Amazon and picked it up for what I thought was a pretty good price. I was thrilled to get it today and had my micro-sim switched to a nano-sim and turned it on. For about 6 minutes, it was gorgeous. Then, I rebooted the device and... it never turned back on again. Plugged it into the wall- no LED, nothing. Basically I can't turn the Passport back on again. I called Blackberry support and they think (as I do) that it's hardware issue.

I't s a long shot, but am I missing some security feature or key combination that is keeping the phone from being turned on? Otherwise I have to return it tomorrow and back to the waiting game...
    10-29-14 09:29 PM
    Send it back. Not even worth bothering with what is possibly faulty hardware at this point. There is no trick you're missing. Straight up get it exchanged ASAP.
    southlander likes this.
    10-29-14 09:39 PM
    Just to let you know mine went totally dead today. Try holding your volume up down buttons until you see it turn on. Mine did and working good again. If it happens to me again I will be returning it.

Official pain in the **** of the peevishlicious crew.
    10-29-14 09:45 PM
    I'd just like to preempt the "pics or it didn't happen" folks. You know, just get it out there so when they roll in you aren't left hanging to dry.

I'd get the unit changed. Lucky that it's Amazon so you don't have to struggle with BlackBerry and Digital River support.

PS: I'm joking about the pics.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:13 AM