Yes. This was shown on the past page.

Posted via CB10
    oops just saw it...again.. 24mm larger 14mm smaller...
    i forgot it, but with all those threads on the passport you get a bit lost
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-14-14 09:16 AM
    Attachment 284476

This should help.

Posted via CB10
    That's wrong, since the Passport from photos is clearly a tad taller than the iPhone 5 which is 123 mm tall. So how can the Passport be 120 mm tall? I'm pretty certain it's more like 127 mm tall (5").

And concerning thickness, the iPhone 5 is 7.6 mm thin. From the comparison photo I don't see 2.4 mm more thickness, that's almost 32%. That should be clearly visible on the photo.
    07-14-14 09:51 AM
    That's wrong, since the Passport from photos is clearly a tad taller than the iPhone 5 which is 123 mm tall. So how can the Passport be 120 mm tall? I'm pretty certain it's more like 127 mm tall (5").

And concerning thickness, the iPhone 5 is 7.6 mm thin. From the comparison photo I don't see 2.4 mm more thickness, that's almost 32%. That should be clearly visible on the photo.
    This is the Passport compared to the iPhone 6. As the picture states. It is NOT showing a comparison to the iPhone 5/5S model. I don't know where you to got that idea from.

It is based on REAL measurings of both the 6 and BlackBerry Passport. They are correct, and incredibly accurate. Had you taken the time to examine the photo, you wouldn't have accused it of being "wrong".

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 10:01 AM
    This is the Passport compared to the iPhone 6. As the picture states. It is NOT showing a comparison to the iPhone 5/5S model. I don't know where you to got that idea from.

It is based on REAL measurings of both the 6 and BlackBerry Passport. They are correct, and incredibly accurate. Had you taken the time to examine the photo, you wouldn't have accused it of being "wrong".

Posted via CB10
    Im a little slow on a monday morning Dylan, thats the 4.7" form for the iPh6 you used as a comparison measurement? Also, in the previous thread where you did screen sizes comparisons, was one the BB9900. Have to go dig it up if you did. Thanks for the renders and comparisons, really helpful when we dont have a real handset to hold.
    07-14-14 10:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    I never said you showed an iPhone 5 on YOUR photo.

Fact is
    - the Passport is a few mm taller than the iPhone 5 (see the comparison photo from @halobandit):
    Passport dimensions?-47442119.jpg
    - the iPhone 5 is 123.8 mm tall
    - your photo says the Passport is 120 mm tall (whether the phone beside it is an iPhone 6 or a Nokia Communicator from 1999 doesn't play a role)

Care to elaborate how this is possible?
    07-14-14 11:12 AM
    I never said you showed an iPhone 5 on YOUR photo.

Fact is
    - the Passport is a few mm taller than the iPhone 5 (see the comparison photo from @halobandit):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47442119.jpg 
Views:	927 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	284935
    - the iPhone 5 is 123.8 mm tall
    - your photo says the Passport is 120 mm tall (whether the phone beside it is an iPhone 6 or a Nokia Communicator from 1999 doesn't play a role)

Care to elaborate how this is possible?
    Simple. Deferentials in iteration measurements.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 11:17 AM
    Im a little slow on a monday morning Dylan, thats the 4.7" form for the iPh6 you used as a comparison measurement? Also, in the previous thread where you did screen sizes comparisons, was one the BB9900. Have to go dig it up if you did. Thanks for the renders and comparisons, really helpful when we dont have a real handset to hold.
    I didn't compare the 9900 screen size, though that would have been cool.

Thanks, and yes, it's compared to a 4.7" screen from factor, with measurements taken from physical devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 11:19 AM
    Simple. Deferentials in iteration measurements.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, since english isn't my mother's tongue, I don't get what you're saying. I understand the individual meaning of those words but don't get the sense behind them combined in this context :-)
    07-14-14 11:20 AM
    Sorry, since english isn't my mother's tongue, I don't get what you're saying. I understand the individual meaning of those words but don't get the sense behind them combined in this context :-)
    Oh, I see. I'm saying it's likely because the model I was able to measure wasn't the same device as shown above. I was able to measure a newer iteration (beta model) and I measured an iPhone 6 dummy to get the iPhone dimensions.

These dimensions are subject to slight change, but nonetheless offer a suitable view of the upcoming devices.

Posted via CB10
    merli001 likes this.
    07-14-14 11:30 AM
    Since the iPhone 5s is 123.8mm and is slightly shorter than the passport I'm assuming it's very close to the dimensions of an actual US passport which us 90mm x 125mm. If so, this feels like the perfect size imo.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 11:46 AM
    I didn't compare the 9900 screen size, though that would have been cool.

Thanks, and yes, it's compared to a 4.7" screen from factor, with measurements taken from physical devices.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the clarification.
    07-14-14 12:02 PM
    Oh, I see. I'm saying it's likely because the model I was able to measure wasn't the same device as shown above. I was able to measure a newer iteration (beta model) and I measured an iPhone 6 dummy to get the iPhone dimensions.

These dimensions are subject to slight change, but nonetheless offer a suitable view of the upcoming devices.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for clarification!

Now that's interesting. Obviously the Passport iteration on those photos of Halobandit is around 127-128 mm tall if you consider the iPhone 5's dimensions. And you put hands on a newer iteration that's shrunken down to120. I mean 7-8 mm, that's MUCH. Can you tell us which iteration John Chen held in front of the press? I guess the newer one?
    07-15-14 04:31 PM
    Thanks for clarification!

Now that's interesting. Obviously the Passport iteration on those photos of Halobandit is around 127-128 mm tall if you consider the iPhone 5's dimensions. And you put hands on a newer iteration that's shrunken down to120. I mean 7-8 mm, that's MUCH. Can you tell us which iteration John Chen held in front of the press? I guess the newer one?
    Chen has shown the newest.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 06:10 PM
    Chen has shown the newest.

Posted via CB10
    Its good to know that there is a slightly shrunken version and it was just picture perspective playing with my eyes. I couldnt figure out why some pics of Passports made the handset look more like a phone book and then others it looks like a bigger handset but manageable. Nice to know the slightly smaller version is what was being held by Chen in the pic.
    07-16-14 10:48 AM
    Have in mind that Chen is asian, therefore he has smaller hands )

Posted via CB10 on glorious Z10 powered by 10.2.1.3247
    07-16-14 02:59 PM
40 12