Will the BlackBerry Passport eventually make its way to Verizon?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 08:16 PM
    This late, I doubt it.
    04-24-15 08:42 PM
    This late, I doubt it.
    That is a shame. I like my note3 for the size of the screen. But the screen is going bad and I only have had it for a year. So I bought a z10 off of ebay. It was a demo phone. Who ever was selling it didn't know the password to get it out of demo mode. I only paid $88 for it. It's practically a new phone. But I like the big screen of my note. So I was thinking about a Passport. Being I am on Verizon I can't use a pp. I guess I'll have to wait to see if BlackBerry comes out with a pp like phone for vzw. Maybe the Slider.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 09:12 PM
    Ditch Verizon. You'll feel happier not having a hand constantly grabbing your balls.
    04-24-15 09:27 PM
    You know that how?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 09:33 PM
    You know that how?

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like he has a much more intimate relationship with Verizon than most. Either that or he had some really abnormal conditions in his contract.

Posted via CB10
    Soapm and wolfpacal like this.
    04-25-15 12:34 AM
    Will the BlackBerry Passport eventually make its way to Verizon?

Posted via CB10
    Why can't you use PP on Verizon?

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    04-25-15 03:15 AM
    Ditch Verizon. You'll feel happier not having a hand constantly grabbing your balls.
    Though I think Verizon in too expensive, the do have the best coverage. Well worth it to me. I really don't know how AT&T coverage is. From what I know by talking to people on the phone that use AT&T, the call quality is never as good as when I talk to people on VZW. For what I pay, Verizon should give my unlimited data. One this was nice that vzw did was I canceled my third line they bumped up data to 13 gbs a month from 10.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:31 AM

I don't know. Can I? I don't want to drop money on a phone and not be able to use it. That money would then be tied up while trying to sell it. Maybe I can use it. I guess I'll just have to ask.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:33 AM
    Sounds like he has a much more intimate relationship with Verizon than most. Either that or he had some really abnormal conditions in his contract.

Posted via CB10
    I can attest that my relationship with vzw is not that close, but I do feel a tight squeeze when I get my bill. I must be a "we love you as a customer, but we own you " reach around.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:36 AM

I don't think that the Passport has CDMA radios and VoLTE isn't everywhere on Verizon Wireless yet.
    04-25-15 06:40 AM
    I don't know. Can I?
    I don't think that the Passport has CDMA radios and VoLTE isn't everywhere on Verizon Wireless yet.
    21stNow nailed it. The phone won't activate because of missing CDMA. But even for the voLTE option, you'd need Verizon to allow it on phones they don't carry. They haven't even rolled it out to all the phones they do carry.
    04-25-15 10:13 AM