12-01-14 06:17 PM
577 12345 ...
tools
    Would it make you go into an uncontrollable rage if I told you it is 700 at Telus now? Lol

Edit-This was meant as a reply to the person that posted above that paid 750.... fail on my part...Doh!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 01:49 PM
    Unfortunately, I ordered my Passport as soon as it went live and before they had put up any cases.
    Now I just also purchased a case and have double shipping
    09-24-14 01:49 PM
    Just ordered mine through Amazon, Amazon is great since no tax, and with prime 3.99 for the best shipping option! Can't wait.
    09-24-14 01:50 PM
    I'm very jealous with you people, but I will get mine when it is available through AT&T USA. I can wait for a few months.
    09-24-14 01:52 PM
    Ordered mine from ShopBB next day shipping! First 3 times I tried to buy it, it said "sold out." Maybe it was just a glitch.

I've never felt the need to have a case on a BlackBerry before, but this one, I'm kinda nervous about.

I'll definitely be "Keeping Portland Weird" rocking the Passport.
    09-24-14 01:55 PM
    Anyone buying from shop blackberry UK, use Euros instead of Pounds. Using PayPal as payment method, it's 100 cheaper

Posted via CB10
    gokulesh and timd28 like this.
    09-24-14 01:56 PM
    Also wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to ship from ShopBB, will they ship today, or if not hopefully tomorrow?
    Typically 1-2 business days after receiving confirmation email.

Poetry in Motion
    09-24-14 01:57 PM
    For everyone asking. The processing will probably take until at least tomorrow evening to go through, then it could ship potentially Friday. They get shipped FedEx from the states, that's why the emails say they come from BBUS. After my Z10 broke a few months ago I ordered a Q10 to hold me over til the Passport release, so ShopBB was a recent process I went through.
    Unless you choose the 'priority' overnight for $1 extra, they'll process today.

From the days of yore, when 'Black'Berrys were Blue.
    09-24-14 01:59 PM
    Ordered mine from belsimpel.nl in The Netherlands. It says 5-7 working days, while another website expects it on October 8th. Both ?600, which is much cheaper than shopBlackBerry France & Germany.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:00 PM
    I ordered my Passport from ShopBlackBerry and can't wait. Has anyone found a leather flip case in black yet? The tan one is in the Canada (not US) CrackBerry shop, and looks great, but I am looking for black. I don't see it on BlackBerry's website yet, nor anywhere on the internet. Except for the images of it which make me want it even more. I don't understand why this couldn't be available at launch.
    09-24-14 02:02 PM
    Unless you choose the 'priority' overnight for $1 extra, they'll process today.

From the days of yore, when 'Black'Berrys were Blue.
    Are you saying that if you choose 'priority' overnight the processing takes longer?
    09-24-14 02:04 PM
    Ordered from Amazon.com. Hoping it won't be a long wait, but I had a credit to use up.
    09-24-14 02:06 PM
    Pulled the trigger. Overnight as well...however, had it shipped to work to someone would be able to sign for it. Hopefully we will get shipping info later today. I ordered the case separately to put that portion on the paypal account. I was hoping there would be some kind of classic holster...not a fan on the half naked cases. Also ebay has screen protectors (prefer the matte antiglare ones)...so that is coming to.

Cannot wait...refreshing the status every 15 minutes.
    09-24-14 02:07 PM
    Ok so who here is thinking of cancelling shop blackberry order and ordering from amazon to save 40~ bucks and just maybe faster delivery (atleast confirmed)? If I get the phone by tomorrow I'm perfectly fine with keeping the order. But if I get it after the amazon folks then thats going to be a problem. I remember with the Z10 there was a huge wait. I did select priority overnight with this order.

I called support and they said I should get it Thursday but lets see.
    09-24-14 02:11 PM
    Ok so who here is thinking of cancelling shop blackberry order and ordering from amazon to save 40~ bucks and just maybe faster delivery (atleast confirmed)? If I get the phone by tomorrow I'm perfectly fine with keeping the order. But if I get it after the amazon folks then thats going to be a problem. I remember with the Z10 there was a huge wait. I did select priority overnight with this order.

They told me the same thing as well.
    09-24-14 02:17 PM
    ShopBlackBerry just called me to verify shipping address. Couldn't ask much but sounded like it was shipping out today.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:24 PM
    Guys for the case just order from blueshop.ca

Use coupon code "blueshop" for extra 10% off

Comes to 26.99 with free shipping.

BTW what's the direct number for blackberry shop Canada? I am curious if my order went through, I got no confirmation email but I did get order number.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:26 PM
    Any ideas what the UK BlackBerry shop delivery times are? I've paid for the phone and express delivery, comes out quite expensive so hope I get it tomorrow otherwise I may order from elsewhere to save a few pennies...

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:29 PM
    Just wondered why people are ordering telus online when there is stock in store?

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.1052
    Checked out Telus at Polo Park mall in Winnipeg and they looked at me funny, they hadn't even heard of the phone, gee whiz.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:42 PM

I was thinking about it. But I don't want to end up getting 2 passports and having to pay for both lol

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 02:54 PM
    Just called even though I got an order number, blackberry says my order didn't go through! And now that is sold out they can't reorder for me. What bunch of horse crap!

Just ordered with through amazon.com

Came out 74$ cheaper in the end. God can blackberry do anything right?
    09-24-14 02:58 PM
    I ordered mine this morning too and selected Priority Overnight. Hopefully I will have mine in my hands tomorrow night!
    09-24-14 03:03 PM
    I called shopblackberry.com US. 1-866-957-0761 They told me they have up to 2 days to process the order. I'll get my tracking number once it's processed and ready to ship. That's horrible. They should be prepared for something like this!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 03:07 PM
    I called shopblackberry.com US. 1-866-957-0761 They told me they have up to 2 days to process the order. I'll get my tracking number once it's processed and ready to ship. That's horrible. They should be prepared for something like this!

Posted via CB10
    Which shipping option do you have?
    09-24-14 03:15 PM
    I've ordered mine from Amazon. Estimated delivery date is this Friday.
    09-24-14 03:42 PM
577 12345 ...