Well!! It's 5:30 and the end of the business day and still no shipping confirmation email from shopblackberry.com.

I just checked the status again and still showing "boxed ship". I going to give it to morning and if I don't have an email with my shipping I just might cancel my order.

This is bull****, I placed my order at 11:00 AM yesterday and paid for next day shipping. The page displayed the item was in stock and not back ordered. I should have had mine today.

Mr Chen!! Instead of worrying about your enterprise end of the business, you should be putting a flame under the *** of the people who are responsible for selling and getting your products to your customers.
    mujxx and dalight13 like this.
    09-25-14 04:35 PM
    They would have let you cancel?!!! Wtf!!! I argued with them for an hour and they wouldn't let me cancel!!

Posted via CB10
    I would have cancelled except I am afraid that thre $599 price will go back to the $699 crossed out figure because the first part of the email saying it was on back order showed $699 but at the bottom with my information it showed $599. So I am thinking that this price will not remain $599. I could not believe how stupid the C.S staff are in the call centers
    09-25-14 04:39 PM
    1 BlackBerry Passport - Black $699.00 $699.00
    1 Passport Screen Protector $14.99 $14.99
    Sub-Total: $713.99
    Shipping: $13.59
    Tax: $94.58
    Total: $822.16

Ordered yesterday around 8 pm EST from Shopblackberry Canada for delivery in Toronto, only shipping method option available was international shipping
    Got an e-mail earlier today saying it was out of stock and is backordered, although I ordered when it said it was still in stock, when going to shopblackberry, says it will start shipping October 6th, so have to wait a couple weeks now I guess unfortunately
    09-25-14 04:41 PM
    T

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:43 PM
    I would have cancelled except I am afraid that thre $599 price will go back to the $699 crossed out figure because the first part of the email saying it was on back order showed $699 but at the bottom with my information it showed $599. So I am thinking that this price will not remain $599. I could not believe how stupid the C.S staff are in the call centers
    Did they speak English? The one I talked to barley did and was obviously reading from a cue card and kept apologizing for my troubles.

Sorry I don't need an apology, all I wanted was the shipping status on my product, which after a half hour on the phone, I never received.
    09-25-14 04:45 PM
    Time to tweet @BlackBerryCEO!!! @Blaize anything we can do about this??????
    09-25-14 04:48 PM
    Did they speak English? The one I talked to barley did and was obviously reading from a cue card and kept apologizing for my troubles.

Sorry I don't need an apology, all I wanted was the shipping status on my product, which after a half hour on the phone, I never received.
    Yeah, I spoke to 3 different "supervisors". None of which could cancel an order hours after it was made...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:50 PM
    Well!! It's 5:30 and the end of the business day and still no shipping confirmation email from shopblackberry.com.

I just checked the status again and still showing "boxed ship". I going to give it to morning and if I don't have an email with my shipping I just might cancel my order.

This is bull****, I placed my order at 11:00 AM yesterday and paid for next day shipping. The page displayed the item was in stock and not back ordered. I should have had mine today.

Mr Chen!! Instead of worrying about your enterprise end of the business, you should be putting a flame under the *** of the people who are responsible for selling and getting your products to your customers.
    I emailed them an hour after I ordered yesterday and they would not let me cancel. Telling me order is being shipped. Fast forward over 24 hours later and it's still boxed shipped no tracking #fail
    09-25-14 04:51 PM
    I tried to order on amazon.com since I don't get charged tax in CA, but they're out of stock still. I'd do it via blackberry.com, but they charge me tax and they're also out of stock. I prefer to deal with amazon.com customer service than digital river.
    09-25-14 04:54 PM
    Just received mine 45 minutes ago. First impression is it is big but not as much as I thought it would be. Love the textured back but it's getting covered by the case. The screen cover that came with the case is crap but it's only temp until I can get invisible shield if they make one. The little tabs they put on the front to help you hold the protector were so stuck on I had to peel it off and it left a glue residue. The case itself is good for now as well. The Passport slides into the bottom portion and then snaps into the top corners.

The screen itself is very nice. I had an OS update waiting as well. 10.3.0.738. The normal tutorials are there on startup. Sliding up on the screen to minimize was a little touchy and I'll have to get used to that. The keyboard itself feels nice and smooth.

Getting the back piece off was a little difficult for me. If anyone worried about that small little cover coming off, I can tell you its on there pretty tight. It won't just slide off. Leaving it off until I out in the sim and sd card.

On my way to TMO to get a nano sim card for it as soon as my back up of the Z10 is finished..
    09-25-14 05:12 PM
    Finally got mine. It is definitely big, but I carry a messenger style bag anyway, so it will go in one of the outer pockets, where it actually fits perfectly.

The screen is very nice. I LOVE how predictive text works.

Unfortunately I can't connect to our BES and probably can't for months, which means the 9930 will still get more use for now. But with Gmail so far, I'm pretty happy. CB10 app isn't so great, and the web version of CrackBrrry is unusable, so I have to figure out what to do about that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    09-25-14 06:40 PM
    CNET gives Passport great review:

http://www.cnet.com/products/blackberry-passport/

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    09-25-14 06:43 PM
    I just called them.

They said that they are not being supplied with lead-time information for individual orders. She didn't even attempt the 24-48hour answer, that other's had reported. That they are also not having access to the fed-ex or other shipping status information. That they only get notice when their system gets a tracking number for an order or if the order was placed into the back-ordered queue.

My order was not in the backordered queue. That was the first thing she checked when she saw I was calling about a Passport. It was obvious that I was far from the first customer calling about Passport orders.

I guess I will just be patient. (HA!)
    09-25-14 07:06 PM
  14. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Order volumes must be super high as online sites "sold out" or with later delivery times now...

They can't produce them quickly enough to keep up with demands...

That is clear....

Even those who ordered..especially via shop blackberry (digital river) are still, many, awaiting delivery....or even notice of when the Passport will be delivered....

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:16 PM
    Picked up my hardshell case today and a pack of screen protectors.

Also grabbed a mophie battery pack as there is no battery pack available for this device.

I am #38 on Rogers waiting list with the device apparently available October 1.

Played with it at Telus today. Amazing device.
    09-25-14 07:30 PM
    BlackBerry needs to dump digital river asap. All of these nightmare stories. I had the same issues about a year ago with them.
    09-25-14 07:32 PM
    No shipment from amazon yet

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:33 PM
    received mine this morning from digital river. Amazing device. Screen is so sharp as well.
    09-25-14 07:50 PM
    I posted this in the Amazon waiting thread as well. But, in case others are not watching that thread but are interested. I ordered from Amazon yesterday at 1:30pm FYI,

Just got off the phone with customer service and they said they currently have no stock. WTH???? He couldn't tell me if they ever had stock or not. He couldn't tell me when they would have stock. He basically couldn't tell me anything. But, in good old customer service fashion he did say that they restock items like this as soon as possible and that my order could still show up in the delivery window by next Tuesday. (don't know how that might happen if they have no stock?) So, I guess for me, since I am using a substantial credit on my account for purchase, it may be a longer than anticipated wait. Hope others that ordered from Amazon have better luck."
    09-25-14 07:53 PM
    Ordered mine as well, overnight shipping. I assume its going to work on T-mobile?? Haven't read that confirmed anywhere but my Z30 runs fine on T-Mobile so hoping this will too.
    Yes it works on tmobile, hspa+ is 4G? if so it works on lte and hspa+ in nyc on t-mobile. I have it now, if you have any questions message me
    09-25-14 07:53 PM
    I emailed them an hour after I ordered yesterday and they would not let me cancel. Telling me order is being shipped. Fast forward over 24 hours later and it's still boxed shipped no tracking #fail
    When I called shop blackberry support number yesterday evening they said it takes 24-48 for your payment to process. After that it will start shipping. You should get a third email soon, hope you did.
    I was in the same boat yesterday. I ordered the phone for priority shipping overnight at 1PM, it wasn't till midnight that I got a tracking number e-mail. got the phone at 10:30 AM like they estimated... hope all goes well for you!
    09-25-14 08:01 PM
    Not sure if I should post here or start a new thread but has anyone else tried to preorder through Bell Mobility? I tried to preorder a passport (upgrade my Z10) and cant select the Passport as an upgrade. I even had a Bell Customer Service Rep try to do it for me but no luck. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. I will be going to a Bell Store tomorrow and hopefully I can preorder one there.
    09-25-14 08:22 PM
    first time posting. I currently use a Z10 and love it. The passport should arrive next week. Now to my point, today I had to comment the passport review of an ***** journalist on youtube who said there is no apps for Instagram ect . We love our devices and are convinced through usage that they are the best, but we must take time and comment on the idiotic review of some of these so called experts.

Thanks.
    09-25-14 08:57 PM
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140925_184722.jpg

My ordered number doesn't work why ?
    There is 20h I've buy it :@

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140925_184722.jpg 
Views:	1707 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	300539

My ordered number doesn't work why ?
    There is 20h I've buy it :@

Posted via CB10
    Try with the order number you got by email..

It doesn't work by credit card for me either

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:06 PM
577 ... 1213141516 ...