Yep. Get your nanosims folks. I'll have to get mine too

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-27-14 06:48 PM
    Yep. Get your nanosims folks. I'll have to get mine too

Q10 on T-Mobile
    Pain in the ****.

Poetry in Motion
    09-27-14 06:53 PM
    You don't need to buy a nano sim, you can just cut your micro sim into a nano sim.

Google it, very easy to do and you lose nothing by doing it since you going to toss the microsim card anyways.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:53 PM
    Yeah your right.. I looked into it.. as long as we don't damage our new slot

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-27-14 11:28 PM
    You don't need to buy a nano sim, you can just cut your micro sim into a nano sim.

Google it, very easy to do and you lose nothing by doing it since you going to toss the microsim card anyways.

Posted via CB10
    My carrier (Rogers in Canada) gives you a free new sim whenever you need at their business stores. Is this not the same with other carriers? I literally walk in say hey I bought a passport from BlackBerry and need a nano sim and the guy hands me a "nano sim card" and I leave. I find this way you can keep the micro sim in your previous device and then if you need to switch you just do it online in minutes.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:59 PM
    Got mine earlier on my lunch and just opened it! AHHH! It feels great in my hand and hands!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 12:00 AM
    My carrier (Rogers in Canada) gives you a free new sim whenever you need at their business stores. Is this not the same with other carriers? I literally walk in say hey I bought a passport from BlackBerry and need a nano sim and the guy hands me a "nano sim card" and I leave. I find this way you can keep the micro sim in your previous device and then if you need to switch you just do it online in minutes.

Posted via CB10
    They used to do that, and it all depends on who you get.

Also once you use the new nano SIM you will not be able to put in the micro SIM number again. They are one time use now from my understanding.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-14 06:41 AM
    No Passport to be found to buy outright here in The Netherlands. I pre-ordered it on launch day without any kind of expected release date. If everything plays out how it currently looks, it will ship on friday and I'll receive it on Saturday. If not, I'll drive a few hours to pick it up myself!

Posted via CB10
    T Mobile now charges 10 dollars for a new sim card, it used to be free, but not any more.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-28-14 06:57 AM
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140928_103733.jpg

Am I going too far with this (it's where I keep my phone when I'm driving)?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 07:43 AM

Am I going too far with this (it's where I keep my phone when I'm driving)?
    Nope, I checked all my bag's pockets if Passport will fit in them... I need to re-sew one of them...

Sadly they will ship it to me on Monday, because they were out of stock... I'm just going through the longest days in my life...
    09-28-14 08:54 AM
    T Mobile now charges 10 dollars for a new sim card, it used to be free, but not any more.

Sent from my awesome passport on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    That's terrible.
    09-28-14 09:03 AM
    I went to T Mobile to get a Nano SIM for the Passport arriving tomorrow and I got it free if charge
    09-28-14 09:15 AM
    I ordered mine right after the BlackBerry show on Wednesday. I was following the tracking online and was suppose to have it delivered to my work place friday, guess what Canada Express post delivered it to the wrong address, gladly enough it's waiting for me to pick up Monday from the company that signed for it LOL!

My cool running Z30 on 10.3.0.1052
    09-28-14 09:22 AM
    Just got an email my order was canceled because they didn't receive payment, but everything was already charged and they said the other day that my payment was settled. Hoping it's just a glitch, and shopblackberrys systems are down so they can't look up my order. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT : I called and they said if you pay with paypal, sometimes it creates two order numbers. My order is still good and the cancelled order was the extra. Hope that helps someone

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lonestar1135; 09-28-14 at 04:15 PM.
    09-28-14 09:32 AM
    Nope, I checked all my bag's pockets if Passport will fit in them... I need to re-sew one of them...

Sadly they will ship it to me on Monday, because they were out of stock... I'm just going through the longest days in my life...
    Monday is around the corner! I won't be getting mine before saturday. Yesterday was saturday and I gotta wake for a whooooole week! But yeah, I feel you. I'll feel like that on friday!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:32 AM
    Mine will be with me before 1PM GMT tomorrow. I work around the corner from my home, so I will be pressing F5 on the parcel tracker all morning, then running to get it the minute it's delivered! Cannot wait!
    09-28-14 10:39 AM
    Waiting....

Eazzy Peazzy
    09-28-14 10:49 AM
    Mine was due to arrive Yesterday on Saturday, but FedEx website claimed power outages in a hub that messed up routing. Shipment got delayed from Saturday to Tuesday...sucks because I was going to use my weekend off to set it up and play with it and now I have to wait till Tuesday.

Longest 3-4 days ever .
    09-28-14 12:36 PM
    I ordered mine through Rogers' device reservation system and I dont think it has even shipped yet!! I hope they are able to ship it tomorrow to be available for Wednesday for pickup. wishful thinking!!
    09-28-14 04:44 PM
    i am in a ridicolous situation,

see this mail ...

Dear Cristiano Antonelli,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry EU online store.

We show that your BlackBerry Passport - Black (UK) with order number
    9315236xxx is currently in process, it appears that the product is in
    stock.

We have verified that the estimated date will be on 10/06/2014.

You will receive a separate shipping notification email when your order
    ships.

To view your order�s shipping status, please log in to our customer
    service page:

LOL ...

10 days to ship a phone in stock.... ridicolous...
    09-28-14 05:59 PM
  21. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Passport Demand >>>>> Supply …..

"BlackBerry's new qwerty Passport smartphone quickly sold out just hours after going on sale online Wednesday, with another 200,000 back orders waiting in line, BlackBerry CEO John Chen announced in an earnings call today."

but new shipments are arriving this week so just a bit longer for those who did not receive as yet or want to order.. well worth the wait!!!! Passport is awesome!!

.. from my Passport!
    09-28-14 09:43 PM
    got this mail tonight.

Hallo Andreas Boekhoff,

leider wird sich die Lieferung Ihres BlackBerry Passport Smartphones verz�gern. Wir haben auf ShopBlackBerry so viele Bestellungen erhalten, dass wir diese nur nach und nach abarbeiten k�nnen. Wir bitten Sie daf�r vielmals um Entschuldigung.

Wir werden Ihnen als Entsch�digung die Versandkosten in den n�chsten Tagen zur�ck erstatten.

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verf�gung:
    Bei Fragen zu Ihrer Bestellung wenden Sie sich bitte an einen Customer Service Mitarbeiter. 0800 1802 466, Montag bis Freitag 8.30 bis 16.30 Uhr
    Bei technischen Problemen nutzen Sie bitte das Formular unter https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...orm/shopbb_de/. Wir rufen Sie innerhalb von zwei Arbeitstagen zur�ck.

Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verst�ndnis.

ShopBlackBerry Deutschland

Marie Sheel
    Director, Ecommerce, Shopblackberry.com

they said, the delivery will be delayed and the shipping costs will be refunded.
    09-29-14 03:06 AM
    Oh my goodness. FedEx dropped my package to the US Postal Service.. I have until tomorrow or next day for delivery.
    (shaking my head) - Paid for 2 Day Shipping and ordered last Wednesday

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-29-14 11:12 AM
    Just got notification from Telus kine is being shipped today. I should have it by noon Sept 30. Wahoo!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:11 PM
    My shopblackberry.com order was delivered today, which I refused delivery (at Digital River customer support's instructions because they couldn't cancel) and my Amazon.com order which was marked as released from customs but never "out for delivery" showed up a few minutes ago. Charging it now.

Very excited to try it but too busy with work today to do much besides post this :-)
    09-29-14 02:18 PM
577 ... 1718192021 ...