I bought the screen protector as well from shopblackberry Canada, but order is still on backorder, it was $15, with the passport, my total was $822 CDN including shipping and tax

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:51 PM
    I got mine and I can't put it down what a phone my God

Posted via CB10
    Paul Callahan and dalight13 like this.
    09-26-14 05:19 PM
    Thanks for the ShopBlackberry phone number, Paul. I got through, but I'm sad to say that I was told that my order will not be shipped until October 6. The ShopBlackberry person with whom I spoke offered sincere apologies for not letting me know that it was sold out at the time I placed my order. I am a huge fan of Blackberry products, but I'm really disappointed in this company right now. Let us hope that the quality of the Passport makes up for this.
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    09-26-14 06:32 PM
    Thanks for the ShopBlackberry phone number, Paul. I got through, but I'm sad to say that I was told that my order will not be shipped until October 6. The ShopBlackberry person with whom I spoke offered sincere apologies for not letting me know that it was sold out at the time I placed my order. I am a huge fan of Blackberry products, but I'm really disappointed in this company right now. Let us hope that the quality of the Passport makes up for this.
    At least you got a potential date. when I talked to the 2 call centers I just got apologies and mumble jumble about needing 24-48 hrs before they complete the process and no one could explain why they took orders when they did not have phone. I too am extremely disappointed in the lack of communications with their call centers and the unavailable of a direct phone line to talk to some one working for BlackBerry and not their outsourced overseas call centers.
    09-26-14 08:25 PM
    I ordered the black plastic case from shopblackberry.com for the passport.
    I ordered the Privacy Screen Protector (so someone next to you can't view your screen) from Amazon and a RAVPower 15000mAh portable power supply to replace the BlackBerry (extra battery) Q10..and to help out my wall-hugger buddies..

Q10 on T-Mobile
    charlie68 likes this.
    09-26-14 10:26 PM
    Ok, so I've now just been officially informed my passport is on freaking backorder til October 6th that feels like a month away!! Sigh..
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140926_233902.png

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:46 PM
    Got mine. Been playing with it all day. Monster of a phone.
    09-27-14 12:14 AM

I called ShopBlackberry as well around 1pm EST. The rep informed me of the same news. Back order, no shipment until Oct 6th. I didn't receive any emails stating this and also the website listed the status as "Box Shipment"? I cancelled the order.

Went to Telus to buy the phone outright. Took about 7 hours to receive the unlock code. I have my Passport now!

But......At 1am EST received an email from ShopBlackberry. The passport has been shipped??? Delivery date is Monday Sept, 29 at 10am??

Received another email at 1:15am EST.

"Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, we attempted to cancel the following products from your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to stop shipment and you will be charged for these items."

Now I'm stuck with an extra Passport. I'm in Toronto if anyone wants to buy it.
    09-27-14 02:51 AM
    WhatWho, dont you think you have double luck compare to those who got backorder .

Im not in Toronto but sure Someone will take the phone.

Posted via Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1154
    09-27-14 03:07 AM
    It's heeeeeeere!!!!
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140927_090035.jpg

Posted via CB10
    geekaren and zocster like this.
    09-27-14 03:26 AM
    I called ShopBlackberry as well around 1pm EST. The rep informed me of the same news. Back order, no shipment until Oct 6th. I didn't receive any emails stating this and also the website listed the status as "Box Shipment"? I cancelled the order.

Went to Telus to buy the phone outright. Took about 7 hours to receive the unlock code. I have my Passport now!

But......At 1am EST received an email from ShopBlackberry. The passport has been shipped??? Delivery date is Monday Sept, 29 at 10am??

Received another email at 1:15am EST.

"Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, we attempted to cancel the following products from your order. Unfortunately, we were unable to stop shipment and you will be charged for these items."

Let me know if no one else had taken you up on the offer, pm me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-14 06:44 AM
    Ordered mine online from the UK Blackberry shop last Wednesday, DHL courier turned up with it on Friday (it came from Slovakia) - very pleased with how quickly it turned up.
    09-27-14 07:28 AM

Same thing happened to me: according to emails from CS, refuse shipment and you'll get a refund.
    09-27-14 08:28 AM
    Mine got stuck in Memphis for 24hours. I guess fed ex had some major blackout. I hope they deliver on weekends to make up for it.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:01 AM
    Have to get a nano SIM card for the passport, FYI

Poetry in Motion
    09-27-14 09:49 AM
    This thread is funny! Screams WHERES MY CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-27-14 10:15 AM
    does anyone have any contact information for ShopBlackberry UK?
    09-27-14 10:44 AM
    Ordered on 24th with priority overnight shipping, no shipping confirmation & they cannot even confirm it will be delivered on 6,7, 8th in writing therefore I've cancelled my order, they don't deserve my business. Regards
    DenimAndLeather likes this.
    09-27-14 10:49 AM
    Just received my email. Delivery is Monday! The fun begins. Can't wait. Thought I would never say that about the beginning of the week. Lol
    09-27-14 11:44 AM
    Ok, so I've now just been officially informed my passport is on freaking backorder til October 6th that feels like a month away!! Sigh..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140926_233902.png 
Views:	755 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	300901

Posted via CB10
    October 6th is not far off - another few days to receive it... shoot for October 15th and you'll have it in your hands

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 12:07 PM
    I haven't received any follow up email since the initial back order email. Nothing to indicate any target date for shipping or anything. I feel that anyone ordering on the first day should receive additional information indicating what is happening . You talk to their foreign call centers and all you get is an apology and no information.

Anyone else order first day and got generic back order after receiving the box shipment on their original invoice and still waiting on additional information concerning when it will be shipped?
    wasulu187 likes this.
    09-27-14 02:01 PM
    I haven't received any follow up email since the initial back order email. Nothing to indicate any target date for shipping or anything. I feel that anyone ordering on the first day should receive additional information indicating what is happening . You talk to their foreign call centers and all you get is an apology and no information.

Anyone else order first day and got generic back order after receiving the box shipment on their original invoice and still waiting on additional information concerning when it will be shipped?
    Yea I got the generic sorry the item you ordered is currently backordered email but I haven't received anything else on it after that

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-14 03:38 PM
    Got my passport in NJ from Shopblackberry today. A day early Tmobile ran out out of nano sim cards. Will have to wait till Monday.
    09-27-14 03:42 PM
    No Passport to be found to buy outright here in The Netherlands. I pre-ordered it on launch day without any kind of expected release date. If everything plays out how it currently looks, it will ship on friday and I'll receive it on Saturday. If not, I'll drive a few hours to pick it up myself!

Posted via CB10
    Northernlady likes this.
    09-27-14 04:23 PM
    Poor suckers, amazon gave me free fastest shipping and additional 50$ off on the phone just for the delay! I initially had ordered with shopblackberry on launch day but I got no emails so I called them and they told me my order has been cancelled for no reason and now the item is out of stock and there is nothing they can do about it. Sorry but that's just poor service, will stick with amazons customer service, they are awesome when they make a mistake.

Posted via CB10
    RyanGermann likes this.
    09-27-14 05:06 PM
577 ... 1617181920 ...