Just spoke with shopblackberry support. Said the estimated restock date is today (Sept 26th), so with any luck, the back-order people should get them early next week.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 09:55 AM
    It's here its here. *wipes eyes* my beautiful passport is here!!!! Passport delivered on 9:45am eastern time.

Posted via CB10
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    09-26-14 09:57 AM
    For those who are waiting: be home ahead of time!! If it says 5, it'll probably be shortly after it gets on the truck. Be aware lol.

1 more set at the gym and I would be an extremely unhappy man right now

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid to go take a shower... and it says it's coming by 5pm EST

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 09:59 AM
    Customer service is a wee bit lackluster. Dude had no idea when it would be shipped. They are still waiting to hear back from their 'fulfiller' if it has been shipped.
    09-26-14 10:08 AM
    Customer service is a wee bit lackluster. Dude had no idea when it would be shipped. They are still waiting to hear back from their 'fulfiller' if it has been shipped.
    Customer service was the worst I've ever seen. Glad that FedEx made them look good and shipped at a ridiculously fast pace.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:21 AM
    Waiting just ended for me. Got my Passport today. Cannot select the Passport in my Crackberry profile though.

First impression is great. But still setting up stuff

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:40 AM
    Why my order I'd canceled ?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:05 AM
    While those of us who have back-ordered devices in the US wait, the black and white cases are back in stock at shopblackberry.com

Posted via CB10
    nomi1978 likes this.
    09-26-14 11:39 AM
    Wonder if that includes the back-order ones or not. If it doesn't and they made 200,000 for initial release, can't blame them for running out. Don't think anyone thought they would sell that many. Wish they didn't so I could have one right now, but I'm ok waiting a couple weeks until they're back in stock haha.

Posted via CB10
    Apparently, the 200,000 is from shopblackberry.com and Amazon only. Doesn't include any Telus sales. Once other carriers start selling it, we'll see this number go up.
    09-26-14 11:43 AM
    I ordered my Passport on Wednesday afternoon. Other than an acknowledgement that my order has been received, I have no news about shipping. Although I love their products and am very excited about getting my Passport, I'm disappointed in the lack of any news about shipping. Lonestar1135, can you give me a phone number for Shopblackberry support?
    rcab likes this.
    09-26-14 12:01 PM
    http://us.blackberry.com/customer-se...ontact-us.html
    For questions or comments about your new BlackBerry 10 smartphone - Call 1-877-552-5532*
    *Complimentary support available for 14 days from activation of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Offer available in the USA only. Complimentary support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Subject to change.

- I ordered mine Wednesday (paid for 2 day shipping, got my fedex # within 24 hrs but 'estimated delivery date is for Monday'

Q10 on T-Mobile
    badshowsr likes this.
    09-26-14 01:34 PM
    I'm afraid to go take a shower... and it says it's coming by 5pm EST

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha this!

Posted via CB10
    kdna likes this.
    09-26-14 01:39 PM
    FML. Mine was supposed to be here today at 12 pm but upon calling FedEx found out it is stuck in Memphis until Monday due to a power outage there. Talk about ****ty luck. SO pissed right now.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:55 PM
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140926_125710_edit.jpg

Just got mine!

Ordered Wed morning 9am ET from Canada through ShopBlackberry
    kdna likes this.
    09-26-14 02:04 PM
    Just received confirmation from Selfridges that my order has been shipped, and will be delivered tomorrow morning from 7am. Ordered 10am this morning. Hopefully shop BlackBerry will let me cancel my order.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 02:32 PM
    First reaction:
    While there's a lot to like, it will take a lot of getting used to. The position of the keyboard doesn't feel right in my hands, but I'm confident that I'll get used to it.
    On the other hand, I ***hate*** that they took away the 4th row, and the numbers and symbols. Cannot stand the virtual element of typing. ... Period. Right now, if someone offered me a lesser quality phone that at least had physical numbers keys, and a large screen, I'd probably take it. Having all physical keys is that important to me. ... I don't mind that there's a virtual option, but I'd like to have the option of not having to use it.
    Phone is barely out of the box. No contacts transferred, emails, etc. Sound quality is very good. Picture quality is good when taking photos. Image quality on the screen is great.
    Oh... phone feels very solid. I suspect it would survive a drop of several feet, even without a protective case, and I'd be very surprised if one were to bend while in someone's pocket.
    09-26-14 02:35 PM
    I ordered from ShopBlackBerry.com, then decided to try the Amazon.com route and save a few bucks: the Amazon.com order hasn't shipped yet, but when I tried to cancel the ShopBlackBerry.com order they said it was too late and had already gone into shipping... but I don't have it yet, so, what gives? Anyone else in Canada order from ShopBlackBerry and get their device yet?
    09-26-14 02:57 PM
    I see some here got emails confirming their Passport is on Backorder... was that from Amazon o Digital River?
    This sucks! It's just sitting there as since Wednesday 4pm (48 hours exactly now).
    1 x BlackBerry Passport - Black / Boxed Shipment
    I kinda wish they would take me out of this misery and tell me if it WONT be shipping out yet so i can try to force my attention back to real life while they finally ship!
    09-26-14 03:09 PM
    Passport is officially sick guys,and don't get me wrong. The z30 is a great phone I'm so very lucky that my work will pay for it is sick good

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:13 PM
    I think we all need to just be patient.. for us here in the US I'm sure the delay is customs if coming from Canada..

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-26-14 03:19 PM
    Did anyone who got a "backorder" email get their credit card charged? Just trying to figure out my chances here

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:22 PM
    Did anyone who got a "backorder" email get their credit card charged? Just trying to figure out my chances here

Posted via CB10
    Got the backorder email from shopblackberry.com. Called today to ask about my order. They said payment has been settled and it's still back ordered, however they were supposed to get a restock today, so hopefully we get more information early next week

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:37 PM
    Just spoke with shopblackberry support. Said the estimated restock date is today (Sept 26th), so with any luck, the back-order people should get them early next week.

Posted via CB10
    Did they mention if there will be white and black passports available?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:39 PM
    I ordered mine on Wednesday morning and opted for the free shipping. It's been shipped and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Has anyone bought a screen protector yet? If yes, from where?
    09-26-14 04:02 PM
    Did they mention if there will be white and black passports available?

Posted via CB10
    They did not, but I didn't ask

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:05 PM
577 ... 1516171819 ...