Has everyone noticed that the Passport is exactly half the size of the PlayBook?
    Attachment 300436

Posted with my Z30 from CB10
    This is the delivery waiting room, not the hahaha look what I have that you don't room.

BlackBerry Passport: it doesn't bend...but you can Blend!
    aminrajabi and dalight13 like this.
    09-25-14 01:47 PM
    WTF Blackberry.

Placed an order around 4:30pm EST on 24th sep (Priority overnight within USA), order e-mail received after 1 minute
    Around 10am EST 25th sep i received order confirmation email.
    Around 11am EST 25th i received this email:

Thank you for ordering on BlackBerry US. Unfortunately, one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackBerry Passport - Black 1 1 $699.00

If you chose to pay by credit card, your credit card has been pre-authorized but you will not be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    I ordered in the evening and I also got this same email this morning. I too chose priority overnight. I always thought when an order is received that overnight meant the next day. If they could not do overnight then they should have blacked out that option or stated it was out of store when they confirmed the order.
    miketko likes this.
    09-25-14 01:53 PM
    Personally I would like to direct all these frustrated folks post directly to Mr Chen to tell him this is what needs to be fixed!!!!!!

They choose this Digital River company to handle their online sales, then someone up there in Waterloo needs to be putting a flame under their ***.
    09-25-14 02:06 PM
    Personally I would like to direct all these frustrated folks post directly to Mr Chen to tell him this is what needs to be fixed!!!!!!

They choose this Digital River company to handle their online sales, then someone up there in Waterloo needs to be putting a flame under their ***.
    To be fair, it could still work out. It seems many people who were skeptical last night had a happen ending this morning.

09-25-14 02:07 PM
    I'm going to call, can't find their number anyone have it?

09-25-14 02:20 PM
    I'm going to call, can't find their number anyone have it?

1 (866) 957-0761
    09-25-14 02:21 PM
    I think it means overnight from when it ships.
    Have had similar experiences with other products.

I ordered in the evening and I also got this same email this morning. I too chose priority overnight. I always thought when an order is received that overnight meant the next day. If they could not do overnight then they should have blacked out that option or stated it was out of store when they confirmed the order.
    09-25-14 02:22 PM
    Not yet. Status is "Boxed Shipment"
    Yeah.. just ordered mine yesterday (paid for 2 day shipping)..still says 'boxed shipment'

Waiting for it here in US on Tmobile.

I'm going to have to contact TMOBILE and get a Nanosim..

RE: Tracking - I hope I get some notice & specifics on tracking so I can be available to pick it up.

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-25-14 02:25 PM
    I guess I'm in this boat too...
    09-25-14 02:31 PM
    Got mine ! Wasn't an email or anything sent but I checked back on the order form and it was already delivered to my receiving office!
    ptpete likes this.
    09-25-14 02:31 PM
    many Telus stores in Vancouver have stock for walk in customers.

I ordered online on upgrade so waiting on my personal device as well from Telus
    should arrive tomorrow.

Can't wait, played with a customers phone yesterday and it' absolutely amazing.
    It felt weird at first, but after 10 minutes I couldn't imagine using my Z30 anymore!
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    09-25-14 02:33 PM
    Hate having to wait. Wish it was shipping from Waterloo
    09-25-14 02:53 PM
    I ordered mine once it was announced and last night I got an email for shipping confirmation. FedEx will deliver it on Saturday around 12. I can't wait!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:57 PM
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140925_112145.jpg
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140925_112515.jpg

This thing is amazing! I hope everyone in this thread who hasn't received theirs yet get it either by end of day or first thing in the morning tomorrow. These pictures won't do any justice. You guys deserve and need to have it in your hands ASAP!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:59 PM
    Ordered from shopcrackberry @ 10:14am. confirmation email 10:52a. shipping confirmation 1:24am (Thursday)
    FedEx Ground. No ETA yet
    09-25-14 03:15 PM
    I'm waiting until shop blackberry has the white version in - I'm planning on buying thhat nice tan leather folder case for it..

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:18 PM
    Still waiting for the delivery shopblackberry doesn't like torontonians..... lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:21 PM
    Still waiting for the delivery shopblackberry doesn't like torontonians..... lol

Posted via CB10
    Montrealers either

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:30 PM
    hehe,

Hopefully you guys get it tomorrow so you have it for the Weekend!

Good luck!
    09-25-14 03:37 PM
    Got off the phone with call centers in India and Philippines. They keep changing their stories. One says all orders take 24 to 48 hours to process before they let you know when it will be shipped. When I said that people on CB received the phone this morning they then changed and said 24 hrs. Then they said "thousands of people want the passport" so that is why it is on back order. That I would receive an email when they finally have it to ship. They offered to cancel my order but I am afraid that the $599 price is a temporary price to get customers to make a purchase and then the price will jump to the crossed out $699 price. Some one in the BlackBerry company either underestimated the number of phones needed for day one or is responsible for some poor logistics and controls for ordering and shipping. I still believe they should not have taken orders if they had no product to ship
    09-25-14 03:39 PM
    Ordered 2:!15 pm on 24 Sept.
    Present Status: Boxed Shipment
    Called Customer Service and they said order should be fulfilled within 24 hrs with Priority Overnight Shipment. But no tracking number yet and the poor guy has no clue about the probable shipment time.

Looks like Blackberry put only a couple of hundred pieces on sale. LOL!!!!
    09-25-14 03:43 PM
    WTF Blackberry.

Placed an order around 4:30pm EST on 24th sep (Priority overnight within USA), order e-mail received after 1 minute
    Around 10am EST 25th sep i received order confirmation email.
    Around 11am EST 25th i received this email:

Thank you for ordering on BlackBerry US. Unfortunately, one or more of the products you ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped.

Product Name Qty Ordered Backorder Quantity Amount
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackBerry Passport - Black 1 1 $699.00

If you chose to pay by credit card, your credit card has been pre-authorized but you will not be charged until the product ships. If you pre-paid using an alternate payment method, we will hold your funds until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Same here...

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-25-14 04:09 PM
    most likely you will receive backorder e-mail, you only ordered 2hrs earlier than me

Ordered 2:!15 pm on 24 Sept.
    Present Status: Boxed Shipment
    Called Customer Service and they said order should be fulfilled within 24 hrs with Priority Overnight Shipment. But no tracking number yet and the poor guy has no clue about the probable shipment time.

Looks like Blackberry put only a couple of hundred pieces on sale. LOL!!!!
    09-25-14 04:10 PM
    No more waiting for me!

Posted via CB10
    BlackistheBerry and ptpete like this.
    09-25-14 04:12 PM
    Got off the phone with call centers in India and Philippines. They keep changing their stories. One says all orders take 24 to 48 hours to process before they let you know when it will be shipped. When I said that people on CB received the phone this morning they then changed and said 24 hrs. Then they said "thousands of people want the passport" so that is why it is on back order. That I would receive an email when they finally have it to ship. They offered to cancel my order but I am afraid that the $599 price is a temporary price to get customers to make a purchase and then the price will jump to the crossed out $699 price. Some one in the BlackBerry company either underestimated the number of phones needed for day one or is responsible for some poor logistics and controls for ordering and shipping. I still believe they should not have taken orders if they had no product to ship
    They would have let you cancel?!!! Wtf!!! I argued with them for an hour and they wouldn't let me cancel!!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:13 PM
577 ... 1112131415 ...