I just called Blackberry Dubai Mall (The only blackberry store in the world) they had only 100 units all sold in minutes!
    09-25-14 11:26 AM
    I got mine an hour ago...ordered around noon yesterday from shopblackberry
    Attachment 300383

Posted via CB10

Do you have check express shipping ? Because me not and I've nothing about yet, no shipping

Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140925_091147.png

And I've ordered it

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:32 AM
    Ordered mine few hours ago... Says it should be mine on Monday. That is the first Monday I'm waiting for!
    Still a part of my soul believes it will come tomorow... but I bet this is the same part that believed I win Passport from CB. Hopeless thing...
    09-25-14 11:37 AM
    Do you have check express shipping ? Because me not and I've nothing about yet, no shipping

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140925_091147.png 
Views:	207 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	300385

And I've ordered it

Posted via CB10
    Mine was overnight not priority overnight.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:46 AM
    Amazon has changed from Pre-Order to Not Available....hmmm
    09-25-14 12:00 PM
    Amazon has changed from Pre-Order to Not Available....hmmm
    Shopblackberry.com too

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:08 PM
    So strange how BlackBerry does this process. Apple has something right and can at least satisfy customers by at minimum backordering it (like in my case). Then they just make you unable to purchase the device??? I don't understand the reasoning what-so-ever. It is much more satisfying to backorder than nothing....I ordered iPhone 6 for the wife and 3-4 week delivery and in less than a week later I got shipping notification.
    09-25-14 12:09 PM
    So strange how BlackBerry does this process. Apple has something right and can at least satisfy customers by at minimum backordering it (like in my case). Then they just make you unable to purchase the device??? I don't understand the reasoning what-so-ever. It is much more satisfying to backorder than nothing....I ordered iPhone 6 for the wife and 3-4 week delivery and in less than a week later I got shipping notification.
    It is possible that demand exceeded BlackBerry's best case projections given how polarized opinion is on this device.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:22 PM
    Just got my "back ordered" email despite it saying "boxed shipment" on my order status. Hopefully the Oct 6th date they gave is true. Back to waiting...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 12:41 PM
    Mine shipped. I received the email at 12:20 AM on 9/25. I ordered it on 9/24 at 10:45 AM EST. It will arrive later today at 10:30 AM by Fedex in NYC to be used on TMO
    Are you able to show me what the email looks like ? Block out any private info of course. I received a confirmation email about 2 hours after I ordered but it doesn't have a tracking number.

This is what it reads

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on 09/24/2014. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com
    09-25-14 12:47 PM
    Got it!!!!

Posted via CB10
    ptpete likes this.
    09-25-14 12:52 PM
    I ordered yesterday. Selected priority next day.
    Got an order confirmation, but haven't seen anything yet about the order shipping.
    09-25-14 12:55 PM
    Are you able to show me what the email looks like ? Block out any private info of course. I received a confirmation email about 2 hours after I ordered but it doesn't have a tracking number.

This is what it reads

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on 09/24/2014. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com
    I'm wondering this too, cause the email seems as though it's providing tracking information:

Product Name: BlackBerry Passport - Black
    Qty Ordered: 1
    Amount: $699.00
    Shipment Tracking Numbers:

Subtotal: $699.00
    Shipping: $20.49

Tax: $86.33
    Total: $805.82

But no tracking number.

Disclaimer: if this post offended you in anyway, or you feel harassed, please message me and I will remove it.
    09-25-14 12:57 PM
    I too experienced the same thing, purchased online last night, confirmation email shows boxed shipment. Then received email few minutes ago saying it was now on back order. Said would be shipped as soon as stock will become available. I did not get any date at this time. Don't understand why they don't have a computerized system that would not accept orders unless the product was available. The first day the stock is available for the U.S. and they don't have inventory available! Hopefully BB can get their act together and get inventory shipped. Next day priority shipment should mean that they have product that they can ship for overnight delivery
    09-25-14 12:57 PM
    Contacted Amazon, hoping to hear that my order wouldn't be canceled due to a back order and got this response,

"In this case, I'd suggest you to wait until today, if it has not yet shipped, we'll not be able to deliver it on tomorrow. I'm afraid to confirm this. because your order seems it's still in our fulfillment center,."

Hoping they have enough to fill orders.
    09-25-14 01:09 PM
    I too experienced the same thing, purchased online last night, confirmation email shows boxed shipment. Then received email few minutes ago saying it was now on back order. Said would be shipped as soon as stock will become available. I did not get any date at this time. Don't understand why they don't have a computerized system that would not accept orders unless the product was available. The first day the stock is available for the U.S. and they don't have inventory available! Hopefully BB can get their act together and get inventory shipped. Next day priority shipment should mean that they have product that they can ship for overnight delivery
    I agree 100%, I ordered mine yesterday morning and I have received the confirmation email and they have processed the payment through my bank already.

I still haven't received my shipping email and was on the phone with customer service this morning with a person who barely spoke English. After a half hour, all I received is a rehearsed statement of how sorry they where and blah blah blah.

All I want is the status on my device, I just checked the Blackberry online store about the status of my shipment and still saying "boxed ship", looks like they lied about stock and mine is probably on back order.

I am not a happy camper and this should not happen on the first day of the USA launch website. If the device is NOT in stock, then it should tell you that before taking your money.

This is exactly the type of stuff that Mr Chen should be addressing, looks like another bunch of unhappy consumers from a company who is already struggling to keep the ones they have!!!!!
    rcab and dalight13 like this.
    09-25-14 01:10 PM
    I'm wondering this too, cause the email seems as though it's providing tracking information:

But no tracking number.

Disclaimer: if this post offended you in anyway, or you feel harassed, please message me and I will remove it.
    Yeah I have that too... that's just a place holder for next email *I think*...
    09-25-14 01:11 PM
    FedEx delivered mine at 10am sharp. About to unleash the beast!

Posted via CB10
    rcab, Tim Heard and ptpete like this.
    09-25-14 01:13 PM
    You will get another email after the product ships with a FedEx tracking number. If your email does not have the shippers tracking number it has not shipped. I got my ship email a couple hours after they had already given it to the shipper, because tracking info was already there.

Posted via CB10
    miketko likes this.
    09-25-14 01:16 PM
    Unfortunately, I ordered my Passport as soon as it went live and before they had put up any cases.
    Now I just also purchased a case and have double shipping
    Depending on where you ordered they maybe able to add the case your first order and you can then cancel the the second case order.
    09-25-14 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevish View Post

But no tracking number.

Disclaimer: if this post offended you in anyway, or you feel harassed, please message me and I will remove it."

Mine is exactly the same as this and I ordered yesterday at 9:06 AM PST
    Last edited by CFJSS; 09-25-14 at 01:32 PM. Reason: forgot the original post
    09-25-14 01:30 PM
    Another possibility is that they have them, but are having trouble getting them processed and out the door as quickly as they expected to. That's a good problem, in the grand scheme of things, if that's the case. It would mean that there was an exceptionally large online response on Day 1.

I agree 100%, I ordered mine yesterday morning and I have received the confirmation email and they have processed the payment through my bank already.

I still haven't received my shipping email and was on the phone with customer service this morning with a person who barely spoke English. After a half hour, all I received is a rehearsed statement of how sorry they where and blah blah blah.

All I want is the status on my device, I just checked the Blackberry online store about the status of my shipment and still saying "boxed ship", looks like they lied about stock and mine is probably on back order.

I am not a happy camper and this should not happen on the first day of the USA launch website. If the device is NOT in stock, then it should tell you that before taking your money.

This is exactly the type of stuff that Mr Chen should be addressing, looks like another bunch of unhappy consumers from a company who is already struggling to keep the ones they have!!!!!
    So after I ordered yesterday around 2 pm I decided to resrve throught Rogers instead and emailed bb to Cancel. They got back to me today saying
    We understand that you would like to cancel your order.

We have received your request to cancel shipment of your order;
    unfortunately we were unable to do so. Your order was processed for
    shipment immediately upon completion, and no changes were able to be
    made.

So you'd think it was shipped but haven't received any email. I will cancel my tigers reservation and stick with the unlocked from shop bb
    yeah good for BlackBerry if they had a large inventory to start with, bad if the inventory was very small because they are bringing the excitement to a halt. They should have gaged a handle on potential first day sales especially making it available to the U.S. market. They needed to have plan B to handle a situation like this
    09-25-14 01:35 PM
    Has everyone noticed that the Passport is exactly half the size of the PlayBook?
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-img_20140925_144244.jpg

Posted with my Z30 from CB10
    ptpete likes this.
    09-25-14 01:46 PM
577 ... 1011121314 ...