Can't wait for mine to arrive!
    09-24-14 04:02 PM
    I've got two emails from shop BlackBerry confirming the order and they have charged my card but still don't have a tracking number. Ordered overnight. Still hoping for a delivery tomorrow. When I ordered my Z30 from them the tracking number email did show up late the night before with the same overnight shipping. So we'll see.

Z30 on AT&T
    09-24-14 04:09 PM
    I paid for regular overnight. Didn't see priority. I was going to buy through amazon but a friend just told me that shopblackberry.com won't let him cancel the order.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:09 PM
    you paid too much man, see mine:

Item Subtotal:$599.99
    Shipping & Handling:$6.98
    Total Before Tax:$606.97
    Estimated Tax:$0.00
    Import Fees Deposit:$80.40
    Order Total:$687.37
    Is the whole total in US dollars? I think the phone price should be in US but import fees in Canadian

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-14 04:10 PM
    Can someone post a link to the number you can call? I wanna cancel my order and get it from Amazon. I filled out the cancellation form but I wanna confirm its been cancelled.

EDIT: is the Canadian one the same as the US one? Can I call the US number about Canadian purchases?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:20 PM
    Just ordered sitting in Dubai, picked priority overnight shipping to NJ, total $651.xx, my family is leaving for Dubai on thursday late evening, hope they get the delivery latest by Thursday 6pm NJ time, fingers crossed….
    09-24-14 04:25 PM
    I've had shipping confirmation from selfridges uk this evening, so my order will arrive in about 11 hours time.. excellent service.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    09-24-14 04:37 PM
    Can someone post a link to the number you can call? I wanna cancel my order and get it from Amazon. I filled out the cancellation form but I wanna confirm its been cancelled.

EDIT: is the Canadian one the same as the US one? Can I call the US number about Canadian purchases?

Posted via CB10
    I called this 18669570761 for my order.
    09-24-14 04:37 PM
    I've got two emails from shop BlackBerry confirming the order and they have charged my card but still don't have a tracking number. Ordered overnight. Still hoping for a delivery tomorrow. When I ordered my Z30 from them the tracking number email did show up late the night before with the same overnight shipping. So we'll see.

Z30 on AT&T
    Only 1 email so far and just confirmed the card has been charged!
    09-24-14 04:38 PM
    FYI for anyone cancelling with shopblackberry.com, tell them you ordered the wrong product. If you tell them you're ordering elsewhere they'll make you jump through hoops to cancel -___- currently on hold with the supervisor...

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 04:40 PM
    This. I'm also trying to find an answer to this!

Posted via CB10
    It may take from 3 to 5 days typically it takes more time on the border then the original shipment, I know I work in Logistics and we do lots of business with the states.i have ordered mine as well I'm expecting it in Monday I already set my mind to that day if comes earlier it's a bonus.

Posted from my powerful tool Z30.
    09-24-14 04:40 PM
    Curious i saw some reports saying they ran out of stock but i just purchased mine (USA) and the transaction went through without any stock warnings...
    09-24-14 05:06 PM
    I drove to store and bought One.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:26 PM
    I paid for regular overnight. Didn't see priority. I was going to buy through amazon but a friend just told me that shopblackberry.com won't let him cancel the order.

Posted via CB10
    That is correct. They don't let you cancel, and they're bad with knowing when it will arrive. I went through this when my Z30 was back ordered. But it arrived in a week. Even though it was back ordered.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:42 PM
    That is correct. They don't let you cancel, and they're bad with knowing when it will arrive. I went through this when my Z30 was back ordered. But it arrived in a week. Even though it was back ordered.

Posted via CB10
    I argued for an hour because their website says you can cancel.

After an hour he gave me 116 dollars off (to match amazon's price).

I'm still waiting on the refund though....

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:53 PM
    Passport Delivery Waiting Room-passport.jpg
    Jtaylor1986 likes this.
    09-24-14 05:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    You ordered off Canadian amazon?

Disclaimer: if this post offended you in anyway, or you feel harassed, please message me and I will remove it.
    09-24-14 06:01 PM
    I was just told 7-10 business days

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:06 PM
    I was just told 7-10 business days

Posted via CB10
    For when it ships from BB?
    09-24-14 06:12 PM
    Hey guys, does anybody know if the passport from the US shopblackberry page will be compatible with the Canadian Carriers ?
    Rogers, Telus, Bell etc...
    As in, will I still get LTE connectivity ??

This is the only thing keeping me from getting the passport right now !!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:16 PM
    You ordered off Canadian amazon?

Disclaimer: if this post offended you in anyway, or you feel harassed, please message me and I will remove it.
    No, Canadian shopblackberry. Argument fort cancellation is ongoing. First call was over an hour.

EDIT: after arguing for over an hour. I got a refund of 116 dollars to match the amazon price and the overnight shipping. Of course the refund will take longer to get to me than the phone will... bit that's just how things work....

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:20 PM
    Hey guys, does anybody know if the passport from the US shopblackberry page will be compatible with the Canadian Carriers ?

Posted via CB10
    It will work for sure with the big three carriers. I am unsure of Wind. I've never looked into them at all. At this point, there is only one version of the Passport worldwide. So, buy, buy, buy!!
    09-24-14 06:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it will work fine. There is only one variant of the phone. All the frequencies are there. Enjoy friend!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 06:26 PM
    US shop blackberry now says on back order till October and Amazon shows not currently available. Still no shipping email. Doubting the delivery tomorrow now. Demand may have been higher than they planned.
    09-24-14 06:36 PM
    US shop blackberry now says on back order till October and Amazon shows not currently available. Still no shipping email. Doubting the delivery tomorrow now. Demand may have been higher than they planned.
    That's a good sign , but I hope they honor the orders as they said.
    09-24-14 06:38 PM
577 ... 23456 ...