Been using it since October last year and love it! The Note 4 and 6 Plus look much larger holding them against your ears. I had a few friends to compare. See no issue here at all personally.

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    05-07-15 10:42 AM
    Not much people call anymore. I honestly think that I can live out of a data plan only!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 10:43 AM
    A workhorse will never win a the race track. Neiher can a thoroughbred compete with a workhorse.
    wincyUt likes this.
    05-07-15 10:58 AM
    Oh my goodness two minutes phone call and determine this is not for a phone call! Speech less... My wife 4.8 foot tall and 110 lbs. can holds the land line wireless phone for two hours and I believe she probably capable of holding Passport double that time. Absurd...
    wincyUt likes this.
    05-07-15 11:09 AM
    I have no problem using it as a phone.

Even better, I love using the speaker phone function.

Works very well, and crystal clear....

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    05-07-15 11:14 AM
    If you don't like your phone, then get rid of it and find one that you enjoy and stop obsessing on the one you have.

I have had my Passport since it came on the market and I have found it to be a perfect phone for my use. I use it mainly for emails, texts, web browsing and of course, making calls. The phone quality is excellent and I find the larger form easy to handle and less apt to drop while making calls.

I understand that some of you out there have had problems with the software, but that has not been and issue with me. I find the that latest leak, 10.3.2.500 is the best OS version out there. The speed that my phone processes information is superior to any apple phone I have seen in use.

The square format is perfect to reading emails and texts! No more squinting to read messages.

Had anyone commented on the quality of the videos this phone produces? I have found that this phone produces very high quality video and I found that the added feature of having addition lighting available while shooting in low light situations just short of amazing! The videos I shoot stand up to any hand held mini cam that I have seen so far.

So, if you don't like what you have, GET RID of it and move on to something else even if it isn't a Blackberry and relive your stress and guilt.

Enough of my speech.....Passport works for me !!!!
    Uzi likes this.
    05-07-15 11:18 AM
    Sarcasm alert.....

If we could only go back in time to when phones were lighter and easier to hold for long calls.......

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...Brickphone.jpg
    That phone is actually pretty big. You can't tell it from the picture, but in real life it would be quite a bit heavier and more awkward than the BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 11:23 AM
    So OP, I assume you never pick up a glass of water or a cup of coffee so you can drink? My guess is you leave them on the table and use a straw for every drink.

My suggestion: JOIN A GYM! You need some serious exercise!
    05-07-15 11:25 AM
    I have a big head and big hands.. for me the passport feels great as a phone. The Z10 would fatigue my fingers over a long conversation due to my inability to rest it in my palm while also being supported by my fingers. The Passport fits perfectly between the 2nd joint on my fingers and the ball of my palm.
    05-07-15 11:26 AM
    I always use a tethered headset even if I'm not driving or otherwise busy and it doesn't matter what device I'm using at the time. As a preference I prefer tethered over Bluetooth but that's me. I find a headset allows you to keep doing what you're doing, makes it easy to make notes, and if the call's long (some of my business calls are 90-120 minutes in length), you don't have to keep switching hands. Why anyone holds their device up to their ears these days is beyond me when you have headset options and speaker phones.
    05-07-15 11:28 AM
    Your Sir are a paid troll since this month or your self esteem just hit rock bottum . By the way an Apple 6plus is more a brick then the smal square tile like the BlackBerry Passport .
    Passport definitively not for phone calls...-internet-troll1.jpg
    05-07-15 11:32 AM
    I highly recommend this,

Voyager Edge - Plantronics

The carrying case will even charge it!

Posted via CB10
    My favorite:

Voyager Legend - Plantronics

And, yes, the case charges this one, too. Though a bit more bulky.
    05-07-15 11:32 AM
    Your Sir are a paid troll since this month or your self esteem just hit rock bottum . By the way an Apple 6plus is more a brick then the smal square tile like the BlackBerry Passport .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	internet-troll1.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	351669
    No it is not. 196 g is more than 172
    Tim Heard likes this.
    05-07-15 11:47 AM
    I was imagining the pinky at the bottom with the rest of my fingers pressing it to my face and being stabilized with my thumb, if that makes sense.
    I actually just tried it to see why it's not uncomfortable. It's not mashed against my face at all. The pinky finger and thumb bear the weight, the phone just kind of sits in the pinky/thumb cradle with no mashing against the face required. My thumb isn't even over extended, kind of just around the bottom of the phone. It's not uncomfortable at all.

It might be bad if you attempted a death grip on the edges, but such a grip is really not neccassary.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-07-15 12:56 PM
    No problem with phone calls, first couple of days was feeling not comfortable but then I am 100% used to it.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    05-07-15 01:02 PM
    Love the passport for a phone. Hey did you try putting it in your left hand sitting on your pinky and scroll pages with your thumb? It's so cool. Thumb on keyboard scrolling.

Jaglenn's Passport
    05-07-15 01:46 PM
    I forgot what another phone could feel like.
    Using it intensively every day, for whatever it's designed for.
    I do use speakermode though when on its docking station.
    05-07-15 01:47 PM
    Sarcasm alert.....

If we could only go back in time to when phones were lighter and easier to hold for long calls.......

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...Brickphone.jpg
    People just complain about every darn thing. SMH
    05-07-15 01:54 PM
    OP, I'm Mister Niceguy so I am prepared to give you up to $300 for your Passport; it seems that you made a mistake buying it. What are friends for?
    05-07-15 02:00 PM
    I use my Bluetooth headset
    05-07-15 02:26 PM
    That phone is actually pretty big. You can't tell it from the picture, but in real life it would be quite a bit heavier and more awkward than the BlackBerry Passport.

Posted via CB10
    I guess the sarcasm alert didn't work.
    05-07-15 02:45 PM
    Finished my first phone call on my new Passport.
    Duration 2 Minutes.
    Feeling: like holding a brick to the ear
    Suggestion: Well seems more like a Computer than a Telefone.
    Will I do calls again: probably not

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree with you! I have a Z10 from work. Use it 24/7. Have no other phones. Wife has iPhone 5s. Was offered Passport to replace Z10. Tried it for a day. No thanks. If I need a TV i will buy a TV. Ridiculous design. All techs decided to keep their existing blackberries. Mostly Z10 and Q10. Some still hang onto 9900.
    And how about a warm fuzzy welcome from fellow crackberrians lol? Insults, assumptions, presumptions, name calling, stupid suggestions and remarks, random rants. Some grammar, grammar, bad grammar, no grammar, not a language at all. Friendly bunch. And you are a blackberry user as far as I understand.

OK, let the beatings begin! Bring it on boys! Leave the wife out of this. She loves her iPhone 5s.
    05-07-15 03:02 PM
    Totally agree with you!
    Did you come to that conclusion after one 2 minute phone call as well? To me, the OP sounds like a quick to judge, resistant to change, and jump to conclusions type of guy, not someone who's willing to give something new a chance.

I may be wrong though.

Had he titled the thread differently and posted an account after a month of testing and experimentation, I think most would have responded differently.

Again, I may be wrong.

BlackBizzle my nizzle
    05-07-15 03:13 PM
    most interesting comment ever
    05-07-15 03:16 PM
    Works good for me as a phone

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 03:19 PM
155 ... 34567