the phone kept rebooting continuously for sometime, later the phone was dead, as i connect the charger there is no LED blink, the battery gets lill warm after few hours but the phone show no sign of charging, complete blank(even the screen), tried button hold ,connect to PC didn't detect the device.
    what could it be? any idea, i just need to back up my in device data.
    09-26-20 03:48 AM
    the phone kept rebooting continuously for sometime, later the phone was dead, as i connect the charger there is no LED blink, the battery gets lill warm after few hours but the phone show no sign of charging, complete blank(even the screen), tried button hold ,connect to PC didn't detect the device.
    Have you confirmed that the charger works correctly?
    Could be a battery issue and replacement on Passport is do able task there are videos on this. Replacement batteries available on eBay and Amazon.
    09-26-20 06:28 AM
    To me it sounds like some kind of inner component failure. I suggest take it apart carefully, check all connections and clean it out with air in case some kind of conductive material is lodged in somewhere. Check that the battery connector is connected firmly.
    09-26-20 07:04 AM
    Sounds like a dead battery or major component/hardware failure.
    09-26-20 11:18 AM
    Sounds like a dead battery or major component/hardware failure.
    It's alive again, I just plugged the charger and now everything works fine, I wonder why was it dead for 5-6 days! Strange!!

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-24-20 08:20 AM
    It's alive again, I just plugged the charger and now everything works fine, I wonder why was it dead for 5-6 days! Strange!!

Posted via CB10
    I hope you have everything backed up as it sounds like it could stop working at any time.
    10-24-20 02:33 PM
    I hope you have everything backed up as it sounds like it could stop working at any time.
    Yes thnx for reminding me, I was lazy to backup.
    Do u know how to get notes backup?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-20 04:55 AM
    Yes thnx for reminding me, I was lazy to backup.
    Do u know how to get notes backup?

Posted via CB10
    Apart from using Link which of course is in danger of not working for too much longer I believe you can use evernote, I have never used it but I believe it syncs with the remember app.

If you do a search for evernote you’ll probably find threads on how to sign in and sync.

Ultimate backup app also backs up the remember app so you may want to take a look at that.

Ultimate backup is a paid app which is I believe available on the Runisoft website,
    runisoft.com

Evernote also has the advantage that it is multi platform so if you need to change to Android or iOS then the data is already available to you.
    10-29-20 06:29 AM