So today is my 3rd full day with the Passport. I have to say so far I am really happy. The operating system is slick, easy to navigate and VERY powerful. The size, which I was worried about, turns out to be perfect. It allows for a great user experience while still fitting in my pocket. A few other observations:
    1.The actual phone is way better than my old Nokia. Louder and more clear. I haven't had any tell me to speak up which used to happen all the time with the Nokia.
    2. I hope the update Twitter at some point. I like the app on the passport but it is missing a few features
    3. I can never get the phone to turn on by swiping. It always takes two tries.
    4. Still having a little bit of trouble with the keyboard. I like typing on it but I am just not as fast yet. I hope I get better with time.
    5. So far the "app gap" hasn't been a problem for me. All the apps I use are available and of the same or better quality than their windows phone equivalents.
    6. I really like the gesture based OS. Also I would say that the operating system is the most attractive one out of the main 4.

Anyway just some musings.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 05:33 PM
    I'm glad that you're happy with the device but please don't use the forums as your personal blog.
    Keeping to one thread will be best.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 05:50 PM
    Nah I am enjoying this. So unless an admin asks me to stop I am going to keep on keeping on. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 08:32 PM
    Think about Blaq (in BBW for $2.99) if you want a better Twitter experience. And it will take at least 10-14 days of typing to get good on the Passport
    10-16-15 08:51 PM
    I agree try Blaq, better than regular Twitter.

And I totally agree with you on #6

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 09:07 PM
    I'm glad that you're happy with the device but please don't use the forums as your personal blog.
    Keeping to one thread will be best.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? {face palm} That is exactly one of the things this forum is for! Read some of the threads. If no one is interested then the thread just dies. Are you kidding me? Love of BlackBerry, all related experiences are ALL fair game. Go terrorize some school kids and get some more fiber in your diet dude.

Posted via CB10
    kthhrrsn, CSV11, mmrshll and 2 others like this.
    10-16-15 09:49 PM
    Nah I am enjoying this. So unless an admin asks me to stop I am going to keep on keeping on. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Haha, fair enough.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 02:30 AM