Wasn’t from me, the other two were discussing Titan in the middle of Passport thread in comparison. I just thought you’d started your weekend early.... LOL
    Just had the Steve Yezerman knee surgery and my weekend spans from Monday to Sunday these days. Lol. Don't need pain pills anymore but when I did the Crown washed them down nicely. Lol.
    Had it done at the Fowler Kennedy Clinic for Sports Medicine at the University of Western Ontario. They are God's there. Steve Yezerman could have went anywhere in the world but he went there. I saw many NBA, NFL, and NHL jerseys on the wall. They've perfected this surgery (ACL/Osteotomy) and my recovery is cut in half compared to before. Things are going excellent!!!

Another nice thing about universal health care is, cost = $0
    Yes I've paid into it my whole life lol.

This gives me lots of time to play with my beloved Passport

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 11-09-19 at 03:36 PM.
    11-09-19 07:25 AM
    Just had the Steve Yezerman knee surgery and my weekend spans from Monday to Sunday these days. Lol. Don't need pain pills anymore but when I did the Crown washed them down nicely. Lol.
    Had it done at the Fowler Kennedy Clinic for Sports Medicine at the University of Western Ontario. They are God's there. Steve Yezerman could have went anywhere in the world but her went there. I saw many NBA, NFL, and NHL jerseys on the wall. They've perfected this surgery (ACL/Osteotomy) and my recovery is cut in half compared to before. Things are going excellent!!!

LOL - glad to hear your recovering well

On the other matter, technically, cost is never zero....

Like exiting a marriage, divorce is expensive. The man claimed the brothel was an excellent value ;-)
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-09-19 08:11 AM
    Since I'm in such good care here I have another inquiry that isn't as urgent.

I use Insta10 but am only able to sent text via its Direct msg system. Is this the same for everyone else? If I share a post or picture I get a notice to verify my account which redirects me to the stock web browser and even if I clear all data from browser and log it nothing changes.

Currently I am using Yubrowser for instagram. This allows for sharing posts and pictures within instagram but not video

I use Instagram in stock browser - fast and smooth. Messeges works fine as do a lot of other things, like multiple pics.

Update : well worked for some minutes.. I normally never use direct message, but just tried. I sent a message to my wife, she got it. Looking 15 min later, it won't work "the page can't be reached".

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikael11; 11-10-19 at 03:58 AM.
    11-10-19 02:51 AM
    I use Instagram in stock browser - fast and smooth. Messeges works fine as do a lot of other things, like multiple pics.

Update : well worked for some minutes.. I normally never use direct message, but just tried. I sent a message to my wife, she got it. Looking 15 min later, it won't work "the page can't be reached".

Posted via CB10
    I have found the same result with the stock browser and the same with paperbird and Qbrowser. The msg Direct doesn't want to work all the time. Luckily Yubrowser seems to work No problem and reliably well.
    11-10-19 07:33 AM
    I have found the same result with the stock browser and the same with paperbird and Qbrowser. The msg Direct doesn't want to work all the time. Luckily Yubrowser seems to work No problem and reliably well.
    Stock/Paperbird/Q would exhibit the same behaviour, given that they're all one and the same at their core. (The latter 2 are merely reskins of the native browser with some extra features.)

Posted via CB10
    11-10-19 08:54 AM
    Stock/Paperbird/Q would exhibit the same behaviour, given that they're all one and the same at their core. (The latter 2 are merely reskins of the native browser with some extra features.)

Posted via CB10
    Whatever the jargon, Yubrowser is my answer to accessing instagram and msg Direct as a reliable option and I've played with many browsers.
    11-10-19 08:58 AM
    Whatever the jargon, Yubrowser is my answer to accessing instagram and msg Direct as a reliable option and I've played with many browsers.
    What jargon was I using? I was merely explaining why the 3 native options would all behave the same. Great that Yubrowser works! The Android browsers are the last defense on BB10 for some sites.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-19 09:00 AM
    What jargon was I using? I was merely explaining why the 3 native options would all behave the same. Great that Yubrowser works! The Android browsers are the last defense on BB10 for some sites.

Posted via CB10
    Lol sorry if I offend
    What I mean is I don't know the technical reasons why one works better then the other.
    Thank you for trying to clear that up but I still don't understand it any better then I did lol.

11-10-19 09:04 AM
    Lol sorry if I offend
    What I mean is I don't know the technical reasons why one works better then the other.
    Thank you for trying to clear that up but I still don't understand it any better then I did lol.

No worries and no offense taken. Just glad you got something to work!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-19 09:07 AM
    Had it done at the Fowler Kennedy Clinic for Sports Medicine at the University of Western Ontario. They are God's there. Steve Yezerman could have went anywhere in the world but he went there. I saw many NBA, NFL, and NHL jerseys on the wall. They've perfected this surgery (ACL/Osteotomy) and my recovery is cut in half compared to before. Things are going excellent!!!

Note: if you had ACL replacement surgery the next step is to follow the Jerry Rice acl rehab program (since we are talking sports heroes, lol). Don't BABY that knee too long. I followed it and amazed my phisios with the results.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-10-19 07:32 PM
35 12