Hello all, I have had lots of fun playing with my Passport getting it ready for a daily but I have one stumbling block left. My mom is getting very old and I need to be able to access her computer to assist her often. For years I have used Teamviewer but I can not seem to find a version on APK Mirror that will even install on the Passport. I have tried many and much time all the way back to android 4.0 versions.
    Has anyone found a solution, be it an alternate app that would work?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    11-07-19 07:22 AM
    Hello all, I have had lots of fun playing with my Passport getting it ready for a daily but I have one stumbling block left. My mom is getting very old and I need to be able to access her computer to assist her often. For years I have used Teamviewer but I can not seem to find a version on APK Mirror that will even install on the Passport. I have tried many and much time all the way back to android 4.0 versions.
    Has anyone found a solution, be it an alternate app that would work?

This one should work.
    https://mega.nz/#!IpwHkAhD!0LB5DJP8E...k_H9Qx9_yarX8o

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-07-19 07:40 AM
    @TrumpetTiger

Posted via CB10
    11-07-19 07:54 AM
    This one should work.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the quick response but I get a failed install here tooPassport as Daily missing piece-img_20191107_085859.jpg
    11-07-19 08:00 AM
    Thank you for the quick response but I get a failed install here
    And I'm assuming you've uninstalled all other instances of TeamViewer?

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-07-19 08:02 AM
    Yes I have. Haven't rebooted but I could try that

11-07-19 08:13 AM
    This one should work.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you so much. This works perfectly. I swear I downloaded this version from APK Mirror with no luck but I think at that time I unknowingly had a nonfunctional version still on my phone. Why this version you gave me didn't install the first time I can't say but it did on my second attempt.
    Truly am grateful for you support here.

11-07-19 08:27 AM
    Thank you so much. This works perfectly. I swear I downloaded this version from APK Mirror with no luck but I think at that time I unknowingly had a nonfunctional version still on my phone. Why this version you gave me didn't install the first time I can't say but it did on my second attempt.
    Truly am grateful for you support here.

I believe this is a modified version which TT was so kind as to get for us.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 11-07-19 at 07:37 PM.
    11-07-19 08:40 AM
    Since I'm in such good care here I have another inquiry that isn't as urgent.

I use Insta10 but am only able to sent text via its Direct msg system. Is this the same for everyone else? If I share a post or picture I get a notice to verify my account which redirects me to the stock web browser and even if I clear all data from browser and log it nothing changes.

Currently I am using Yubrowser for instagram. This allows for sharing posts and pictures within instagram but not video

11-07-19 08:47 AM
    Thank you also @TrumpetTiger

11-07-19 08:51 AM

I use Insta10 but am only able to sent text via its Direct msg system. Is this the same for everyone else? If I share a post or picture I get a notice to verify my account which redirects me to the stock web browser and even if I clear all data from browser and log it nothing changes.

Currently I am using Yubrowser for instagram. This allows for sharing posts and pictures within instagram but not video

Hmm.. have you seen this thread?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1178312

Looks like a native app under development.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-19 07:40 PM
    Hmm.. have you seen this thread?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1178312

Looks like a native app under development.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you but this looks like a twitter client not instagram.

11-07-19 07:55 PM

Twitter.... instagram.... what’s the difference? To BB10 users popular social media all looks the same and unnecessary anyway....

Tools not toys!!!!! Argh.... says Captain Morgan tonight
    11-07-19 07:58 PM

Oops! Got muddled up.
    Sorry, don't know what else to suggest...

Posted via CB10
    11-07-19 08:00 PM
    Twitter.... instagram.... what’s the difference? To BB10 users popular social media all looks the same and unnecessary anyway....

Tools not toys!!!!! Argh.... says Captain Morgan tonight
    There's a difference?

Mastodon FTW!
    11-07-19 08:11 PM
    There's a difference?

Mastodon FTW!
    Apparently there is, who knew!

Posted via CB10 using my OG Passport running 10.3.3.3216
    anon(10512033) likes this.
    11-08-19 08:13 AM

Hey Passporter,

First, you are welcome for TeamViewer...happy to help the BB10 faithful whenever I can. Also, thanks to @Ben xfg for providing the link before I saw this and @mh1983 for the additional ping.

Next, have you tried iGrann as an Instagram client? Insta10 (now known as i10) is made by Nemory Studios, which in addition to him being a fraud and a thief means you're unlikely to actually get any assistance without paying through the nose for it. To my knowledge, iGrann will do everything you need:

BBW link here:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    11-08-19 02:45 PM
    The problem I am having with i10 is the very same problem I am having with iGrann. Seems to me I may be doing something wrong if no one else is having issue.

I get redirected to a screen asking to verify my instagram account and it takes me to the stock browser where I am logged in. The Browser screen is a mead end only indicating to update to the latest software.

I thin what I will try is to clear the browser data and history again then uninstall igrann and i10 then reboot. After wards I will only install iGrann and try again. Perhaps there is a conflict.......

11-08-19 02:52 PM
    myself, I take out my passport on occasion to fawn over it... the unboxing experience of that will never be equalled...

meanwhile, I jumped on the $200 Unihertz offering and my seething anticipation to see if it is a Titan or a Titanic is painful...
    11-08-19 03:45 PM
    myself, I take out my passport on occasion to fawn over it... the unboxing experience of that will never be equalled...

meanwhile, I jumped on the $200 Unihertz offering and my seething anticipation to see if it is a Titan or a Titanic is painful...
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive as well and have set my expectations to level: Titanic.
    11-08-19 03:54 PM
    I'm waiting for mine to arrive as well and have set my expectations to level: Titanic.
    With a few restrictions and work around that take a little longer, the keyboard is to die for.

11-08-19 04:45 PM
    With a few restrictions and work around that take a little longer, the keyboard is to die for.

You’re talking about Passport or Titan now? I’m confused but that doesn’t take much.
    11-08-19 04:49 PM
    You’re talking about Passport or Titan now? I’m confused but that doesn’t take much.
    Sorry I must have misunderstood Your meaning. I was referring to the Passport
    11-08-19 05:33 PM
    Sorry I must have misunderstood Your meaning. I was referring to the Passport
    Wasn’t from me, the other two were discussing Titan in the middle of Passport thread in comparison. I just thought you’d started your weekend early.... LOL
    11-08-19 05:58 PM
    But Pre³ PKB was superior…
    11-08-19 11:26 PM
35 12