I have had my passport for almost a month now, I love it and would never go back to any other device. But today and yesterday I had a few freezes, like a few times a day it would just freeze for a few seconds and wont be responsive at all, but then goes back to normal, I tried rebooting my phone, and it fixed the problem for only a few hours. The only android apps I'm running on it are snapchat and magicjack, but I barely use either (once a day max). Do you guys know what could be causing this? Also I noticed that a lot of the time crashing happens when I open a whatsapp conversation in the hub, but I cant un-install whatsapp since where I live (Beirut, Lebanon) its the major mean of communication.
    Thanks in advance for your help guys

Posted from my flawless and amazing BlackBerry Passport. #LebanonBB
    12-16-14 07:54 PM
    Wipe and reload OS! You might try leaked ones. Doing a fresh OS install should help not only now but also in the future. Goodluck!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    12-16-14 07:58 PM
    What do you mean by reload OS? How do I do that after wipe?

12-16-14 08:21 PM
    Try first a hard reset by holding both volume buttons until the BlackBerry logo appears.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-16-14 10:29 PM
    Try removing the android apps first, then reboot, if the issue comes back, then back up, do a wipe and then load OS without restoring first and see what happens

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-16-14 11:06 PM
    I have this issue as well. There is another thread about this but hard reset does not work on this device. Holding the volume keys will only turn the phone off, I can keep holding them forever and nothing happens. It is only when I release the keys that the phone turns on going back right where I left off.

My phone used to have freezing issues once in a while. It now happens 8-10 times a day. It is really fristrating.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:52 PM
    Yes I have tried everything and it is still freezing. What could be causing this? Its a shame.

12-17-14 09:09 PM