Earlier I tried to switch wifi on and my Passport crashed and froze completely, I had to restart it 3 times to get it going again.
    I signed into the amazon appstore and downloaded Spotify, maybe that had something to do with this problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 02:53 PM
    I would reload a different Operating system.
    04-06-15 03:02 PM
    A few questions.
    -Current OS?
    - officials only or leaks?
    - any other issues noted?

A one-time freeze is hard to diagnose. Could be anything from some corrupt files to bad android runtimes to OS corruption.

Let us know the details

P.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 03:32 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1.2576, official on vodafone UK.

I logged into amazon appstore this morning and downloaded the Spotify app, this is my only android port app. (I can't find a way to log out of amazon, if anyone can help with that).

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 04:17 PM
    Sounds like your android runtime burped. Are you able to use Spotify now? Does it hesitate or hang?

Some users have found it useful to do a phone restart after downloading an android app.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

P.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:01 PM
    When your in amazon app store, swipe left to right, tap settings, and log out is at the end of the list.

Posted via CB10
    nubold likes this.
    04-06-15 07:34 PM
    A lot of Android apps / games are really causing instability and problem with BlackBerry devices. If you can avoid installing from this source, it is better for you, your device and your experience. Otherwise, take the risk of having issues with your unit.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:16 PM
    Its hard to diagnose your specific problem, but a couple of Android apps cause my phone to reboot if they're left open for too long. I just put it down to a memory leak in the Android runtime, but I don't actually have any idea if that's the case. It reminds me of the BSOD in the older Windows OS's (though I guess the BSOD could occur in newer Windows OS's too, but I don't use Windows much anymore).
    04-07-15 06:38 AM
    Correlation does not equal causation.

Just because you installed an android app around the time this happened does not really say anything.

In any case, what do you mean by "you had to restart three times before it resolved"? Was it frozen/stuck those previous two times? How far into the boot sequence did it get to?

And most importantly, is it still happening? Because if it isn't, then it's not worth trying to break it.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 06:45 AM
    When your in amazon app store, swipe left to right, tap settings, and log out is at the end of the list.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. It was only giving me 'logged in as...' as an option yesterday.
    04-07-15 12:39 PM