I'm planning to buy a BlackBerry Passport online and I was wondering if there's a Passport Clone (China made)? I'm just worried that I might buy a cloned passport. Thanks

Blackberry Passport Q30 32GB LTE (Black) SQW100-1 | Lazada PH

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 09:12 AM
    You should be more concerned with actually receiving a product rather anyone cloning a Passport. Not worth anyone cloning them.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-08-16 09:23 AM
    You should be more concerned with actually receiving a product rather anyone cloning a Passport. Not worth anyone cloning them.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 09:33 AM
    I'd be more worried about the reputation of the seller, and whether or not it is a brand new factory unlocked device (or is it an AT&T locked or "unlocked" device) in a never opened sealed box, or is used, or refurbished, or damaged. I'd also want to know which version of the Passport it is (SQW100-1, -3 , or -4) and if the frequency bands match my local carrier.
    11-08-16 09:33 AM
    I can understand your concern. Back in the legacy BlackBerry days, there were cloned BB 9000 for example, with double SIMs, pull out antenna and you could watch TV on it.
    Not now with BB10 phones. The market is too small.

Posted from my  Passport
    11-08-16 10:20 AM
    On top of that, the form factor of the phone itself doesn't justify anyone to clone them (although for Passport owners, this is what sets us apart from the rest of the smartphone community and we are proud of it!)

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:43 PM
    The phone the passport got its inspiration from is the lg Optimus vu. Nothing else like it. It was also hated for its form factor but wondering why passport lovers want android in this form factor when they can get the vu.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:55 PM
    I'm planning to buy a BlackBerry Passport online and I was wondering if there's a Passport Clone (China made)? I'm just worried that I might buy a cloned passport. Thanks

Blackberry Passport Q30 32GB LTE (Black) SQW100-1 | Lazada PH

Posted via CB10
    Hey OP...... I'd be concerned about the description of the the battery.

In that link, they describe the battery as a removable rechargeable battery.

Everyone knows that the Passport is not considered a removable rechargeable battery. It is a un removable battery
    11-12-16 10:45 PM
    ...which takes 10 minutes and some heat to remove
    11-14-16 12:43 AM
    True.
    11-14-16 12:47 PM