I was just in the crossgates mall location here in Albany, New York and noticed the the passport and the classic accessories were still on the wall but the only phones on display were primarily android based. No passport or classic on display. The managers state that the reason they are not on display is due to their merchandising department removing. Them from the stores. New Mods do not have the classic or the passport onthem and that they have been removed from all stores in the area. Seems like John Chen has larger issues!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:18 PM
    Yeah, it's going to be a struggle to get the carriers to really put any effort into promoting BlackBerries.......when BlackBerry isn't doing much at all to promote themselves. I believe Chen is still working on "rebuilding" a relationship/partnership with the carriers. Definitely not there yet.
    05-20-15 01:30 PM