It seems like you're leaning greatly toward the Passport. You should stop torturing yourself and accept the winner I also agree 1000% on your last sentence!
    Lefty724 likes this.
    01-08-15 11:49 PM
    It seems like you're leaning greatly toward the Passport. You should stop torturing yourself and accept the winner I also agree 1000% on your last sentence!
    I agree, I am leaning towards the Passport at the moment.

I'm gonna pop the sim back into the Classic tmw morning and see if I can live without the Passport? If not, then we have a winner.

If I actually enjoy using the Classic tomorrow, then I'll have a tough choice. I promised myself I'd make up my mind, sell off the other devices, and use the winner the rest of the year...

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    01-09-15 12:29 AM
    What line of work are you in lefty?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:34 AM
    The BlackBerry Passport has a track pad -- a virtual one. Just double tap the keyboard to toggle it on/off. So anyone who's undecided over the track pad should get a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Lefty724 likes this.
    01-09-15 03:02 AM
    The arguments brought up here concerning the two hands obligation of the Passport are valid, I have to admit as a Passport user.

The device is awesome, and people are actually fascinated by the device. It looks professional when placed on a table.

However, if you only have one free hand, it is barely usable.
    I realized this more than once while being at the airport with a carry-on trolley. You can't check anything, let alone texting anything. You have to stop walking and take the two handed approach. That's a thing I really really miss about the Q10 in some situations. On the other side, the performance of the phone with two hands is brilliant. You can conveniently read a longer text, browse the web or enjoy most kinds of content.

After all, the major advantage of the Classic is its compact size. If you need a compact phone, the Passport is a no go.

Posted via CB10
    Lefty724 likes this.
    01-09-15 03:14 AM
    What line of work are you in lefty?

Posted via CB10
    I own and run a cleaning and floor care business. Carpet, Window, tile cleaning as well as all types of flooring installation and repairs.

01-09-15 09:19 AM
    I own and run a cleaning and floor care business. Carpet, Window, tile cleaning as well as all types of flooring installation and repairs.

Have you decided yet!?!?

Posted via CB10
    chflower likes this.
    01-09-15 05:53 PM
    Have you decided yet!?!?

Posted via CB10
    I'm really curious too. So much suspense.
    01-09-15 06:02 PM
    Have you decided yet!?!?

Posted via CB10
    No!!! 17 more minutes lol!!

01-09-15 07:14 PM
    Mind is made up guys.

Passport FTW!!!

01-09-15 07:47 PM
    I'll do a write up later on and will be posting my daily driver Classic in the Marketplace later tonight.

Thanks for all the help and info guys!

01-09-15 07:48 PM
    I'm confused because I love the Passport in every single way and maybe...just maybe it'll get me to stop using the phone while driving by forcing me to wait for the next stop?
    LOL. It does! I stopped texting and driving with my Passport. Just can't type with one hand without some real effort. I think Stephen Hawkins could type faster with his computer and his cheek than me typing one-handed on my Passport.

P.S. Don't text/talk and drive!!
    01-09-15 08:25 PM
    I'll do a write up later on and will be posting my daily driver Classic in the Marketplace later tonight.

Thanks for all the help and info guys!

Can't you return it? Has it been more than 30 days?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 08:46 PM
    Can't you return it? Has it been more than 30 days?

Posted via CB10
    It hasn't been 30 days, but I'd rather sell it here and pass on the savings to someone looking for a used but perfect Classic.

dmateo likes this.
    01-09-15 09:00 PM
    Papport hardware is always better then classic hardware ..

We shoud not compare apps as all apps working behavior chafe with hardware config.

Yes after installing 10.3.1.1949 passport is beast ( radio 1154)

If want to look like BOSS then go for passport..!!!

What you say..?

Sent from BlackBerry Passport
    01-09-15 09:14 PM
    The arguments brought up here concerning the two hands obligation of the Passport are valid, I have to admit as a Passport user.

The device is awesome, and people are actually fascinated by the device. It looks professional when placed on a table.

However, if you only have one free hand, it is barely usable.
    I realized this more than once while being at the airport with a carry-on trolley. You can't check anything, let alone texting anything. You have to stop walking and take the two handed approach. That's a thing I really really miss about the Q10 in some situations. On the other side, the performance of the phone with two hands is brilliant. You can conveniently read a longer text, browse the web or enjoy most kinds of content.

After all, the major advantage of the Classic is its compact size. If you need a compact phone, the Passport is a no go.

Posted via CB10
    I think that it's actually a good thing. Even though you could use the Classic one handed, or the Z series devices one handed, it's still cumbersome and also distracts from the main task.

#CB10 #WorkWide
    01-09-15 09:56 PM
    It hasn't been 30 days, but I'd rather sell it here and pass on the savings to someone looking for a used but perfect Classic.

You have done your good deed for the day sir.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 10:44 PM

By the way... wise choice my tadpole! Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 10:44 PM
    I definitely go for the BlackBerry Passport instead of the BlackBerry Classic If I were you.

For about a month of three or four, I certain will buy the BB Passport through online webshop because of the specs, features and innovation.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:06 PM
    PASSPORT or CLASSIC....??? :-/-facebook-20141230-165659.png

Passport all the way baby. It has more meaning behind of it. The message is clear to me. Very similar with the original Passport. Just plain old simple and smart powerfull mobile phone device.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook-20141230-165659.png 
Views:	353 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	326350

Passport all the way baby. It has more meaning behind of it. The message is clear to me. Very similar with the original Passport. Just plain old simple and smart powerfull mobile phone device.

Posted via CB10
    The pic u posted is the original

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 11:25 PM
    Moved from passport to classic. Loved the passport but I'm loving the classic more due to its pocketability/size. Couldn't be happier with my decision. I'll probably go back to passport when the rounded version/att becomes available in my country.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 12:12 AM
    The OP has not posted again since the original...

But back on topic, I used both extensively and the Passport wins out because of screen and battery life
    Lefty724 likes this.
    01-10-15 12:38 AM
    I would say the Classic wins due to keyboard and idle all around dimensions. But that's just my opinion.
    01-10-15 01:13 AM
    I would say the Classic wins due to keyboard and idle all around dimensions. But that's just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:48 AM
137 ... 3456