I would say the Classic wins due to keyboard and idle all around dimensions. But that's just my opinion.
    You have def not tried the passport

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:49 AM
    What's with all the Classic hate? All we care about is specs now?is this the android forum?
    01-10-15 03:56 AM
    I used a passport for about two week while I waited for the classic to come out with no intention of keeping the passport. As soon as my classic got delivered I was in love with the keyboard and the one handed use. It even felt more or less the same speed as the passport which surprised me.

I put my passport back in its box and advertised it on Gumtree (Craigs list). I've now been using the classic for 3 days while trying to sell my passport. Yesterday I decided to pull the passport back out and take another look. WOW!!!

I now realise how much of a beast this phone is. The build quality the shape and size that screen, that battery. I'm in love and have now switched back and my classic is going.

Defiantly making the right decision even after my quick fling with the classic. Hope my passport can forgive me.

I'm home.

Posted via CB10
    naveedk, jasonvan9 and nglfmark like this.
    01-10-15 05:13 AM
    I used a passport for about two week while I waited for the classic to come out with no intention of keeping the passport. As soon as my classic got delivered I was in love with the keyboard and the one handed use. It even felt more or less the same speed as the passport which surprised me.

I put my passport back in its box and advertised it on Gumtree (Craigs list). I've now been using the classic for 3 days while trying to sell my passport. Yesterday I decided to pull the passport back out and take another look. WOW!!!

I now realise how much of a beast this phone is. The build quality the shape and size that screen, that battery. I'm in love and have now switched back and my classic is going.

Defiantly making the right decision even after my quick fling with the classic. Hope my passport can forgive me.

I'm home.

Posted via CB10
    Spec matters.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    01-10-15 09:23 AM
    The pic u posted is the original

Posted via CB10
    You don't get it.

The original passport that I mentioned is this (See the picture here below).

PASSPORT or CLASSIC....??? :-/-originele-paspoort.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 09:37 AM
    What's with all the Classic hate? All we care about is specs now?is this the android forum?
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 09:59 AM
    I wouldn't say ALL. Form factor and tool belt are the other two things people talked about. But form factor and tool belt wouldn't make the whole picture neither right?

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    01-10-15 10:03 AM
    The human species usually validates by positive & negative comparison, often because the premise is misplaced, and by measuring what the topic means to their own self interest. As an evolving species, we're relatively infants.

"I" have the Passport and Classic, they are both exceptional and each leads with it's specific attributes.
    01-10-15 10:20 AM
    I was one of the nay sayers about specs while I was waiting on the Classic. I feel bad because I thought I didn't care about specs until I used the Passport. Now I like having better specs...

For me, the better specs, screen, battery, etc..far outweigh the one handed use and tool belt.

Posted from my Spongeberry Passport using CB10
    tanzarian, chflower and 7onZ like this.
    01-10-15 11:24 AM
    I'm a Classic Passport user myself :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 05:37 PM
    I'd use both. Sometimes I want a smaller phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:27 PM
    I'd use both. Sometimes I want a smaller phone.

Posted via CB10
    I can get that. It would be good if we could have multiple sims left in different phones and be able to activate them or sign in when we feel like a change of phone without compromising the sim and phone. I guess a bit like signing into BBM and it follows you around on to what device your on etc.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:40 PM
137 ... 456