Since last week I own a passport (again) and today I couldn't resist and bought also a classic. To be honest, I don't know which one to keep (or both?). The classic is more handy and somehow more stylish and I like the trackpad but I miss the ability to delete a word by swiping. The password has a much better cam, bigger (but not nicer) screen and in general better specs which is not so important since I play only casual games like solitaire.
    What I cannot understand is the rationale of the classic. If you plan to sell at premium price, people expect analogous specs: enough performance a good camera. So, at this point in time I'm puzzled.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 03:43 PM
    trust me no one has been more confused than me as far as bb pricing goes for what they are selling it just doesnt make sense.
    05-20-16 05:42 PM
    Passport for work, because bigger battery and better specs. Classic for personal stuff, because, its classic. Ya

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 05:42 PM
    Since last week I own a passport (again) and today I couldn't resist and bought also a classic. To be honest, I don't know which one to keep (or both?). The classic is more handy and somehow more stylish and I like the trackpad but I miss the ability to delete a word by swiping. The password has a much better cam, bigger (but not nicer) screen and in general better specs which is not so important since I play only casual games like solitaire.
    What I cannot understand is the rationale of the classic. If you plan to sell at premium price, people expect analogous specs: enough performance a good camera. So, at this point in time I'm puzzled.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you can use the passport Mon-Fri for work related stuff and use the classic on the weekends...

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 05:45 PM
    Maybe you can use the passport Mon-Fri for work related stuff and use the classic on the weekends...

Posted via CB10
    If I had the two devices I would do the same

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 07:20 PM