Just been checking on the website, as I live in the UK the UK site of vaja cases don't have any Passport cases. So have emailed them to ask if I was to order one off the main site, will they deliver to the UK.

Really want the Passport agenda case but still on the fence as there is no cutout for the led. Trying to decide if I can live without that cutout....

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:21 AM
    What I don't understand about cutouts for these kinds of cases is that you can only see the led at certain angles. Am I correct? My thinking is that you would have to be looking from the top down since it's blocked from sight at a flat angle.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 12:01 PM
    Correctamundo!
    Often enough it was people sitting or standing across from me who would say, "your blinking," or "there is a red light on your phone."
    So, I imagine the same will happen because the Passport sticks out of my pocket just enough to see the red light blink.
    I guess on a flip case, there will be reflection, but if it is a pouch case. It's in your pocket and you cannot see any red light blinking until you take it out of your pocket.

What I don't understand about cutouts for these kinds of cases is that you can only see the led at certain angles. Am I correct? My thinking is that you would have to be looking from the top down since it's blocked from sight at a flat angle.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 01:46 PM
    Thanks.

I was trying to understand since this my first BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 02:03 PM
    I just purchased a Black one with Mulberry interior! Hey its a Christmas prezzie to me!

Posted via CB10
    mister2d, GeoK and anon(2026370) like this.
    11-29-14 03:47 PM
    I just pulled the trigger on the Passport today. I usually have my phone naked, but this time I want a case because I will prolly drop the passport once or two due to its weird size. So that being said, since I prefer my phone naked, I would like to have a minimalistic slim case, nothing more. The OEM hard case feel perfect for me, but than I've found this tread and the Vaja Grip is pretty darn sexy.

I wonder if the Vaja Grip case is bigger/bulkier than the OEM hard shell? If it will fit in my jeans pocket? On photos, the Vaja Grip case seems pretty slim, but I never have a Vaja case before.
    GeoK likes this.
    11-29-14 03:54 PM
    Absolutely stunning, but I'm guessing the front cover won't easily fold back on itself? Anyone know for sure?
    11-29-14 04:01 PM
    Absolutely stunning, but I'm guessing the front cover won't easily fold back on itself? Anyone know for sure?
    Not for sure since these cases just came out.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 04:43 PM
    I hope it does. It seems that it's soft enough for it to fold back without a problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 04:45 PM
    I'd buy one if they had a couple card slots so I don't need to carry a wallet around. Any idea if NFC would still work through this case?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:06 PM
    Congratulations on your new Passport.!

The Vaja case is just a bit larger, you can see by the photos.
    larger than the OEM hard case by a small fraction. They are good cases and well built.

I just pulled the trigger on the Passport today. I usually have my phone naked, but this time I want a case because I will prolly drop the passport once or two due to its weird size. So that being said, since I prefer my phone naked, I would like to have a minimalistic slim case, nothing more. The OEM hard case feel perfect for me, but than I've found this tread and the Vaja Grip is pretty darn sexy.

I wonder if the Vaja Grip case is bigger/bulkier than the OEM hard shell? If it will fit in my jeans pocket? On photos, the Vaja Grip case seems pretty slim, but I never have a Vaja case before.
    11-29-14 10:32 PM
    What is preferred by experience between Floater Caterina, Floater Bridge, Bridge Caterina or Plain Bridge leather types?
    Last edited by tagumcity; 11-30-14 at 09:50 AM.
    11-30-14 09:17 AM
    What is preferred by experience between Floater Caterina, Floater Bridge, Bridge Caterina or Plain Bridge leather types?
    It has been years since I had a Vaja case - it was pre-BlackBerry for me. But anyway, I don't recall what type of leather was used. There are descriptions on their website for the different leather types. All I know for sure is the Floater Caterina is $10 less expensive than the other combinations.
    11-30-14 10:53 AM
    I used floater bridge combo... pompeian red outside tabaco inside.

Posted via CB10
    tagumcity likes this.
    11-30-14 10:59 AM
    Just ordered an agenda case - body: Floater Crown Blue, inside: Bridge Chili. Cha-ching!! I can't wait to get it.
    11-30-14 01:00 PM
    Anyone get their cases yet!?!?!?!? I emailed vaja last week and they said it's currently in process. I'm expecting to get it by the end of the month ::fingers crossed::

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 03:18 PM
    Anyone get their cases yet!?!?!?!? I emailed vaja last week and they said it's currently in process. I'm expecting to get it by the end of the month ::fingers crossed::

Posted via CB10
    No way. I'm expecting mine in January.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 07:54 PM
    +1 on this question. I actually bought a STILGUT case and it is slim and easily folds back but it feels flimsy and the front cover is 'wobbly'. I want something a little more sturdy as I typically use my PP in a 'book style'. Folding back the cover so that I have a nice sold feel to the overall case is what I am looking for here.
    12-18-14 11:51 AM
    Just placed the order for the Vaja agenda case. Presently, I'm using the StilGut case, which is fairly decent, and I had a full body Ghost Armor applied on day one of my Passport ownership. The StilGut case's leather is thin, and the cover needs to be "aligned" when folded back during use. My Melkco and StilGut cases are of the same materials and construction as far as I can tell. I've been a "holster" user up to Z30 ownership, but the Z30 size "crossed" over to being "too big" to attach and hang off my belt. So I have no intention to "holster" the Passport for my use, which for a previously "diehard" holster user is significant.
    12-22-14 08:37 AM
    Shipping is scheduled for next week for the agenda case I ordered. Hopefully FedEx can get it to me sooner rather than later!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:12 AM
    Man Vaja are just good looking cases!
    12-22-14 10:49 PM
    Me likey but too pricey.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-23-14 12:18 AM
    Good quality usually cost :0)

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    12-24-14 04:58 PM
    I'd rather buy something right the first time despite the cost and not have it come apart on me.

Posted via CB10
    will308 likes this.
    12-24-14 05:23 PM
    +1

"Posted from the Beast PP"
    12-24-14 06:45 PM
98 1234