Not wealthy enough to risk my Passport on a stiffness test of the Fusion case. As for grip, the sides have enough for me (I do a bit of one-handed operation every day standing on the bus) but the back gives no grip, being a smooth surface. I haven't dropped my Passport yet, but I'm not particularly prone to dropping things.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    03-04-15 12:45 PM
    You can keep the pouch but that BLACKBERRY PASSPORT TETDED CASE is NICE
    03-04-15 03:13 PM
    I'm using Genuine BlackBerry Hard Shell Case. Must say I'm pretty impressed with the build quality and the look, feel. It did save my BB from couple of falls. I'd suggest for a buy. I picked it up from Amazon
    03-04-15 03:53 PM
    03-04-15 04:17 PM
    Finally received the knockoff Blackberry case for the Passport from China.This looks just like the leather sleeves Blackberry sells for the Bold series, only this fits the Passport.
    It is a decent quality as it sits next to my Pdair case
    Passport Cases-img_20150304_141616.jpg

Posted via CB10
    hyc121 likes this.
    03-04-15 04:21 PM
    Finally received the knockoff Blackberry case for the Passport from China.This looks just like the leather sleeves Blackberry sells for the Bold series, only this fits the Passport.
    It is a decent quality as it sits next to my Pdair case
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150304_141616.jpg 
Views:	1284 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	338862
    How much was this? Got a link?

I want one too... but the one i found on ebay was $40 + shipping.. I suspect they come much cheaper
    03-04-15 07:54 PM
    Hi there! Is the Ringke fusion a magnet for fingerprints, lint, or dust? Is it as sturdy as a hard shell? Thanks!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 (from10.3.0.1418)
    HEY. No, it looks really good. I'm a crazy person and wipe my case down once every couple days. My phone is never in my pocket, it's almost always in my hand or on a surface near me. Every few days I take it off and run it under some water with some dishwasher soap, and it's like brand new again. It's way better than the OEM hardshell. It covers all sides and back and buttons, leaving only the face and camera lens exposed. I like it better than my black Seidio case, and it's less than half the price.

When this one goes bad, though it's showing no signs, I will be getting a new one.
    mbamd likes this.
    03-04-15 09:08 PM
    After almost 2 months of waiting, my case finally arrived! Ordered from eBay for $8 with free shipping. Yaaaaaay!

Here's the link for all interested cheapskates (like me) out there: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=NmBEZQWw

They have lots of other designs as well. If I'm not mistaken, you also have the option to order a case with a customized design

Passport Cases-img_20150305_124829.jpg

IG: @karinabattle || Twitter: @YnaKarina
    Last edited by ynaaaa; 03-05-15 at 09:01 AM.
    03-05-15 07:33 AM
    Here is a link to the Passport leather sleeve from China. This is the case that looks like the. Sleeves Blackberry sells for the Bold series.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...AMEBIDX%253AIT

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:14 AM
    I amusing this one
    BlackBerry Passport Hard Shell Case f�r Smartphone: Amazon.de: Elektronik

It made by Blackberry and it is very nice!
    03-05-15 08:21 AM
    I use the Fosmon Dura-Fro (Bought from Amazon.co.uk):
    DURA-FRO Series For Passport | Fosmon

But I don't like the lip over the earpiece. Now ordered (via eBay) a Nillkin Frosted Shield:
    NILLKIN�Ͷ��� ȫ���ֻ�����콢Ʒ��
    03-05-15 08:37 AM
    HEY. No, it looks really good. I'm a crazy person and wipe my case down once every couple days. My phone is never in my pocket, it's almost always in my hand or on a surface near me. Every few days I take it off and run it under some water with some dishwasher soap, and it's like brand new again. It's way better than the OEM hardshell. It covers all sides and back and buttons, leaving only the face and camera lens exposed. I like it better than my black Seidio case, and it's less than half the price.
    One very good thing about the Ringke case is that there is no compromise for covering the buttons: they still feel as tactile and clicky as the naked phone.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    03-05-15 08:43 AM
    I have a Bear Motion case due today, but the snow may make it tomorrow, from Amazon.com: Bear Motion for Blackberry Passport - Bear Motion Ultra Slim Back Cover Case for BlackBerry Passport Q30 - Black (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

The review video CB thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post11431247

It's not highly protective, but should easily fit in this, mine somewhere in transit between Monrovia and here, from AliExpress: Genuine Leather Case For Blackberry Passport Q30 Pouch Bag Sleeve Cover-in Phone Bags & Cases from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

There have been several threads here on CB with positive comments about the sleeve, not so much about the deadly slow delivery.

P.S: The slipcase is discounted by 20% for the next several days.
    03-05-15 12:10 PM
    Found this. It ain't otterbox but I guess it's more than the body glove
    CASEFORMERS Duo Armor BLACK for Blackberry Passport Combo Case with Stand and Holster:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

Posted via CB10
    The full site page is here: http://www.amazon.com/CASEFORMERS-Ar...UvbUpU11434033 . Interesting that the colors are cheaper than the black version. It reminds me of the Aegis Trident case I had for my Note 2, really sturdy and protective. If this is equally as good, I might just go for it as my casual alternate.
    03-05-15 12:26 PM
    don't think ive seen anything quite so horrible! sorry

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 01:09 PM
    Picked up a PDAir belt clip like you have in your photo above, but with white stitching. That is a great case. the belt clip is so tight! It takes an effort to remove the case from my belt. So, it is really secure.

The photos I've attached are for a case. I Passport Cases-img_20.jpgPassport Cases-img_22.jpg
    I just picked up the Smartphone Experts Case for the Passport from CrackBerry. It's nice to have a easily removable belt clip for the case. this case is well made and reminds of the past OEM Blackberry cases/holsters.
    Passport Cases-img_21.jpg
    03-05-15 01:25 PM
    AMAZON has countless cases and other accessories for the Passport and AT&T Passport.

I use this leather one.

giadoanable likes this.
    03-05-15 05:24 PM
    http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00O9GM...UvbUpU11435171

Here is a skinny case bought. Pretty good.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-05-15 05:42 PM
    Would like to know where I can get the Caseformers armor case in Germany...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 06:40 PM
    AMAZON has countless cases and other accessories for the Passport and AT&T Passport.

I use this leather one.

I'm looking for wallet flip case like this for mine also. Do you know any site has shipping to Vietnam?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 03-05-15 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Replaced [URL] tags with [IMG]
    03-05-15 09:00 PM
    I have a similar one, but with S curve design on the back. Great case.
    03-07-15 11:04 AM
    I mentioned in a previous post that I got this case: Amazon.com: Bear Motion for Blackberry Passport - Bear Motion Ultra Slim Back Cover Case for BlackBerry Passport Q30 - Black (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Here's my review from Amazon:

I had seen a video review of this case. It noted a few things we'll talk about.

1) Texture -- the video described it as "sandstone". There is a sandy texture, along with a rubberized feel. I've had my Passport bare and in an "S curve" design TPU case. Neither had the grip of this Bear Motion case. Where the others felt like I needed to grip more, this feels like it has some grip on me and I don't need to hold on I have a glass top work area. So, far, the Bear Motion case is the only one grippy enough that there's a little resistance to the phone sliding across my desktop, more so if it's on my mousepad.

2) It goes on easier than it comes off. -- The review got that right, too. But it isn't that difficult to take off.

3) Protection is minimal. -- I'll give a "yes and no" answer to that. The back and sides are covered, so well protected. Because of the top and bottom lips, the top and bottom of the phone do get some protection. The side edges are a little higher than the screen, so the screen may get some protection. But the keyboard sticks up enough that it gets no protection.

4) It adds little to the size of the phone. -- True. It's thick enough that, unlike another thin case I just returned, it feels like I'd have to consciously try to snap it while off the phone to get it to break. At the same, it's still close to naked phone dimensions.

My plan -- I have a leather slipcase in transit from overseas. This adds a little extra protection, while being thin enough to fit in the sleeve, while pocketed. I may also get a holster for it. I'm very pleased with the case.

The slipcase I'm getting is the same or similar to the one calcareer has.
    03-07-15 11:12 AM
47 12