a link ?
    10-26-14 05:55 AM
    a link ?
    Buy BlackBerry Passport Leather Case, Pouch & Accessories

here you go
    10-26-14 06:04 AM
    thanks, free world shipping, it's good
    10-26-14 07:44 AM
    Have ordered - thanks for the heads up on this.
    10-26-14 08:01 AM
    Just to let everyone knows, I wrote them two days ago to ask if the case would fit the passport with a hard shell on... their first answer this morning was not, I doesn't fit with any extra case on...when I replied thanks for the info, the president himself wrote me saying that their are making it now and in 7 days would be ready... I don't know if he saw that my original question was with a hard shell on, but just for you to be aware of this...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:32 AM
    Let me give you all a bit more of info, I doubled check if they are (PDAIR) developing a belt holster case that could fit a passport with a hard shell on, and the president himself confirmed this... so I guess in 7-10 days we will hear some news... Regards!

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-26-14 09:48 AM
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. Would be great if it could fit with the hardshell case on.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:53 AM
    Just to let everyone knows, I wrote them two days ago to ask if the case would fit the passport with a hard shell on... their first answer this morning was not, I doesn't fit with any extra case on...when I replied thanks for the info, the president himself wrote me saying that their are making it now and in 7 days would be ready... I don't know if he saw that my original question was with a hard shell on, but just for you to be aware of this...

Posted via CB10
    I don't know any leather pouch that has been made for any blackberry that would fit with a case on
    10-26-14 01:03 PM
    As I said, this brand (PDAIR) has a belt holster that fits the phone without any extra case (as the hard shell), however the president of that company himself informed me that they are developing that holster to fit the passport WITH the hard shell on... he said that in 7 days would be ready... I have no monetary interest in that company and I have never bought any of their products, I am just passing the information along

I don't know any leather pouch that has been made for any blackberry that would fit with a case on
    10-26-14 01:25 PM
    As I said, this brand (PDAIR) has a belt holster that fits the phone without any extra case (as the hard shell), however the president of that company himself informed me that they are developing that holster to fit the passport WITH the hard shell on... he said that in 7 days would be ready... I have no monetary interest in that company and I have never bought any of their products, I am just passing the information along
    ok well if that's true that will be great ....................lets see what happens,you will have to let us all know how it fits when you get one
    10-26-14 01:47 PM
    hmm i bought their case for the q10 which is now with my mother. She loves it, build quality is excellent. Delivery time is fast. And you get a key ring too ..
    10-26-14 02:02 PM
    The downside to the PDair pouch, as I see it, is that you can't see the notification LED. The upside is that it has a sleeper magnet.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:00 PM
    i thought about it but here is my take.. if you want to use the phone facing out then yes but also, the screen is more exposed to get hit... but if you prefer to protect the screen, better carry the phone facing in and then, if you want to check the led just stick it out a bit... now, facing out in order to see the led you can maybe use a belt puncher or any repair shop can remove a bit of the top and sew it back again

The downside to the PDair pouch, as I see it, is that you can't see the notification LED. The upside is that it has a sleeper magnet.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Was just going to say the same thing.

Looks like a solid pouch too, just wish I hadn't ordered a hard shell yesterday.
    10-26-14 06:31 PM
    I'm going to wait for BlackBerry to put an official case that will work with the phones options to make the phone sleep and do what all other blackberries do when they are inserted into their cases. I really miss that functionality of putting the phone in a case and setting the options to make the phone behave exactly how I want it to while it's in the case. BlackBerry is wonderful with notifications.

Yes I'm using the passport!!!
    10-26-14 07:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    They r making another vertical case so you can use it with the hard shell on your passport

passport case-img_20141026_204431.png

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:46 PM
    Thanks for the heads up on the case with the clip!
    10-27-14 05:22 AM
    What I really want to know is (a) are BlackBerry going to make a pouch for the Passport and (b) if yes, when will it be available?

If they are not, then can they say so and then we all know that we have to source our own.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 02:37 PM
    What I really want to know is (a) are BlackBerry going to make a pouch for the Passport and (b) if yes, when will it be available?

If they are not, then can they say so and then we all know that we have to source our own.

Posted via CB10
    You are by no means the only one !!!
    10-28-14 03:31 PM
    For everyone knowledge, the PDAIR company made in fact a holster to fit the passport with a case... here is the link which I got from an email from the company's president (he has been very nice through emails)

http://www.pdair.com/index.php/smart...-passport.html

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 12:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just ordered my passport case that will fit the hardcase inside the vertical pouch with a clip. Will post a pic when I receive it. :-).

passport case-img_20141029_140937.png

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 01:12 PM
    http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/cat/Passp...FagKwwodlIoALQ

Mobile fun here in the UK have some cases available for the Passport, some haven't got any pics but the official BlackBerry flip and hard shell cases will be in stock in a week or so.

Have ordered from there in the past and they are very good to deal with.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 02:32 PM
    Where do you live? How long does it say it will take to arrive? Thanks!

Just ordered my passport case that will fit the hardcase inside the vertical pouch with a clip. Will post a pic when I receive it. :-).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141029_140937.png 
Views:	966 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	310440

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 04:56 PM
    Decided to order the hard shell case in the end...couldn't wait till BlackBerry release an official BlackBerry pouch for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 05:13 PM
32 12