Hello all,

This is my first post here. I thought some of you may be interested to learn that the Carphone Warehouse in the UK will be selling the Passport as of tomorrow. I visited the Trafford Centre store just a couple of hours ago, and I was told they had a bundle of them in the back but they could not sell them until tomorrow.

I'll be paying another visit tomorrow to purchase one. This will be my first ever Blackberry. I was a committed Windows Mobile/Phone user back when they sold devices with physical keyboards. The last couple of years I've been using Windows Phone devices and my only major qualm with them is the lack of keyboard.

All the best

JB
    09-25-14 02:58 PM
    Hello all,

This is my first post here. I thought some of you may be interested to learn that the Carphone Warehouse in the UK will be selling the Passport as of tomorrow. I visited the Trafford Centre store just a couple of hours ago, and I was told they had a bundle of them in the back but they could not sell them until tomorrow.

I'll be paying another visit tomorrow to purchase one. This will be my first ever Blackberry. I was a committed Windows Mobile/Phone user back when they sold devices with physical keyboards. The last couple of years I've been using Windows Phone devices and my only major qualm with them is the lack of keyboard.

All the best

JB
    Good news - I went to the Leeds store earlier - they said they had some in the warehouse and that's it... grrrrr

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:09 PM