Hi all,

for a few days now my Port has given up on reading any inserted card. It just suddently happened and since then has not even worked for a second. Device is on the current official carrier OS and I have tried everything in the book. Link and Sachesi on both Mac and Win. Also SIC wiping and running autoloaders. Nothing! Anyone know of something magical that might help? Using my Note 4 atm but it's just not daily driver material imo...

Would really appreciate any help!! Don't want to start my new business year without my partner in crime ;-)

Happy new year to all of you crackheads!

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    12-31-15 12:08 PM
    Gut feeling = Your SIM socket is broken in the Passport.
    Does the SIM that is not readable in the Passport work fine in another device? If so, broken SIM socket.
    Did you need to use a sim adapter in the Passport, so a smaller sized SIM could be used in it? If so, broken SIM socket.

See:
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...r/td-p/3073606
    12-31-15 12:22 PM
    It's a regular nano sim that works fine in any other device I tried. I'm guessing it's a HW issue as well... Sucks! I didn't take it out so could not have damaged the slot. Warranty here im Germany is a joke and my carrier is being very difficult in resolving the issue. BlackBerry really does horrible, well actually no support at all around here.. Let's hope my carrier will pull through. If not I might consider sending it to the UK or somewhere in country to get it fixed. Thanks anyway and happy New year to you

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-31-15 12:44 PM