I was able to blend my passport with my iMac & iPad, from iMac & iPad I can browse my BlackBerry Passport File but BlackBerry Passport cannot browse file from iMac or iPad.
    06-18-15 09:31 PM
    Blend is not for that. It is for using device from computer/tablets not vice versa.

For browsing your files of Mac in Passport, use File Manager. Using BlackBerry Link (installing in Mac) and on Passport Settings>Device Connections. Select appropriate buttons.

Your iMac will become part of file manager and you can browse any files. This works both on wi-fi and mobile network. So if your iMac is awake and connected to internet, you can pretty much access files from anywhere.

I do that between my Passport and MBA all the time.

Oh! Welcome to CrackBerry
    06-18-15 11:41 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 03:22 AM
    While I could access my MacBook Pro files through the BB z10, with my Passport I am experiencing some issues. Remote access is enabled on Link and everything is enabled under device connections too. My pc just won't show up into the file manager. Not in blackberry OS nor in the desktop application.

Losing hopes here.
    02-03-16 01:24 PM
    Hi guys,jealous that file manager is working for you on osx. i have been trying to download bb lin but fails to install?? asks me to contact blackberry.
    My Mac book shows up on file manager but always offline even though connected to same wifi network. any ideas ,please help

thanks
    04-20-16 02:50 AM
    To have your computer files showing up on your PP, you got to set the folders to be accessed in BB Link.
    In Link, open Remote File Access (or similar name, under Home or Passport on the left side), then click on the folder icon (in the main window of Link) and select the drive or folder you want. You can select multiple drives and folders of course.

Posted from my Passport
    04-20-16 11:46 AM
    #littlebuff
    Unfortunately I can't even get to that stage as mac refuses to install link. Error message contact software provider!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-16 03:08 AM
    Mine works fine: the usual steps are on the Mac run Blend, login if necessary; on the passport go to file manager, click on the mac's device name, all its folders appear.

I just tried it without running Blend first, and it worked... Impressive, very impressive.
    04-22-16 01:28 PM
    #littlebuff
    Unfortunately I can't even get to that stage as mac refuses to install link. Error message contact software provider!!!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry. That beats me here because I don't have any Apple device except for an old Iphone 4. Perhaps you may have to try reinstall Link again.

Posted from my Passport
    04-24-16 01:49 AM