My wife upgraded from her Q10 to a Passport and is delighted. The only issue she has is that on the top of her call screen on the phone app, there is no icon for voice mail or her favourite speed dials. I have rebooted the phone by holding down the volume keys but it is still like that.

Can anyone help please?
    Attached Thumbnails Passport call screen not showing voice mail or favourites-how-video-shows-should-look.jpg   Passport call screen not showing voice mail or favourites-passport-screen-no-voicemail-favourites.jpg  
    12-12-14 05:51 AM
    Did you restore from a backup?? If so then that could be causing an issue. I'd wipe the phone and see if the problem still exists, if it does then re-load the os and that should hopefully sort it out.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 05:57 AM
    Go to a contact, long press add to speed dial list. should solve it. Mine looks the same way, but only because I hve no speed dials setup.
    12-12-14 05:57 AM
    Go to a contact, long press add to speed dial list. should solve it. Mine looks the same way, but only because I hve no speed dials setup.
    Sadly this didn't fix it
    12-12-14 08:28 AM
    Did you restore from a backup?? If so then that could be causing an issue. I'd wipe the phone and see if the problem still exists, if it does then re-load the os and that should hopefully sort it out.

Posted via CB10
    I did restore from a back up. But I need that data. What do I need to do to wipe the phone and reload the OS please?

Then, naturally, I will need to restore the back up again.
    12-12-14 08:31 AM
    What data do u need?? When I switched from my Z30 to Passport, I backed up the z30 then restored everything but the settings and media. Haven't had any issues doing it that way.

To wipe your phone, go into settings then security/privacy then scroll down till you see security wipe then enter BlackBerry and it should start wiping your device. Beware this can take awhile ie anything from half hr to a couple of hrs.

Posted via CB10
    Pilchard likes this.
    12-12-14 10:57 AM