10-13-14 04:22 AM
27 12
    7 months show the type of interest that Blackberry has to make sure their phones are actually real business phones.

It takes less than a month to code thousands separator in the app and the only thing they need to do is to update it OTA (it is a simple BlackBerry Core App).

Blackberry response interest and time is trully sad.

Posted via CB10
    Same goes for docs to go. You can't inserts or remove rows/columns or sheets in sheet to go. I used word to go the other day, you can't indent the first line of a paragraph. ..
    I do all my document editing on my 9900.. I actually learned excel via docs to go for bbos.
    The productivity apps on aren't very good.

Remember: you can't export all notes but can share them individually... but they don't include the attachment when you do.

BlackBerry maps doesn't let you get directions between two points without having you location turned on.

You can't do 1 way video chat (webcam:webcam only, can't do webcam:voice)

Can't "forward as" emails
    The backspace macro %b for word substitutions doesn't work - which, with the tight word subs (s = %b's for example) would make passport typing a million times better. Would turn nah s > to nah's

Also, I'm not sure how "classic" the classic/10.3.1 is supposed to be. Maybe it should be called the "BlackBerry more classic than before "loll
    There is still a lot missing on 10.3.1
    macberry33 likes this.
    10-12-14 11:35 PM
    I feel like this is going to be a stupid question, but doesn't the mapping seem upside down? For instance I would have expected the X-C-V to correspond to the 1-2-3, and the W-E-R to correspond to the 7-8-9. Am I missing something?
    I thought exactly the same thing! I feel that this is the coding equivalent of a typo.

PassportSQW100-1/ O2 UK
    10-13-14 04:22 AM
27 12