Hey All,

i was such a happy user of this Passport for 3 monhts. All of a sudden last weekend i was unable to
    connect to the mobile network. It didn't drop or anything, sometimes i was able to get the 'emergency calls only'
    message. I went to get a new SIM card but no luck, the sim card worked in my old phone but not in the Passport.

So i thought that it could be a software problem and descided to reset it to factory settings. I took a backyp and
    reset it trought the BB link software. But now we are 4 days futher and it stays at 99% .. i think it's still doing
    something bc it stays rather warm and the text changes frequently from 'clearing memory' to 'security cleaning'
    (not the exact translations, i have a dutch version)

What are my options ? I can't connect it anymore trough bb link or so. I downloaded the autoloader file
    <obviously i can't post the link>
    is this the way to go? any advice will be highly aprreciated ! i miss my passport so much ! (that damn htc m8 grrrr!)

Thanks in advance.
    Bart
    10-16-15 09:45 AM
    Power the device off, then back on.
    The factory reset wipe will resume, but now it should only take about 20 or so minutes to finish.
    10-16-15 10:02 AM
    Bart,

I am having the same problem with mine. Did you find a solution?
    12-14-15 11:08 PM
    What about warranty?
    12-14-15 11:39 PM
    Flash it with an autoloader. Take note, it may take five minutes for it to load when connected

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 12:03 AM
    Check with service provider that account and features for calls, sms, and data are in proper order and standing.

Next boot without the SIM card and test WiFi for data.

Call provider to resend SIM card programing from the switch to your phone power off the phone soon as you ask them. Wait until they say it's okay to power on. (or 15mains after the call saying they've done it.

Reload the Bb10 OS directly from official sources.
    Power on Check signal strength. Check calls. Sms to and from yourself first. Then test data.

вιaсĸвεггч� Z30 via CB10 (Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639) ‎Bell Mobility on BES12
    12-15-15 12:08 AM
    factory reset sucks, I think problems occur when the sd card is there?

but connect it it to PC, hard reset it (volume+power button) and while it is rebooting, launch an autoloader. It overrides whatever the phone is trying and reinstalls OS. I've done this a few times because factory reset didn't work and I was dumb and tried a 2nd time before learning lesson
    12-15-15 12:38 PM
    Which passport model do you own?
    12-15-15 12:46 PM