Hi all,

I am finally done setting up my new Passport SE and I love it. For those of you who have seen my recent posts will know that I was having BlackBerry Link issues which prevented me from filling transferring all my data, settings and apps. The Bloomberg app for me is super important and I was able to transfer it over but I ran into issues with the screen. I was able to get BlackBerry Link finally working now!!!!!

The app is showing 2 different stories and the video UI is not ideal.

Anybody have any suggestions for this? I know the app isn't officially supported on Passport but was wondering if anyone on the CB community has any ideas?? Here is a pic of what I an referring to.
    Passport & Bloomberg app-img_20161128_224448.png

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 11:59 PM
    If you came from an older BB10, I was able to move the previous BB10 app to my Passport. It won't get updated though, but I don't think there is much updating going on anyway to the BB10 app.

If you are using the Android app, you may be able to change the app appearance to one that works better for you. I know for some of the android apps I have used, if you swipe down, there may be a bar that comes down and you can hide the bar, but there may be an option for "size". If you have that, click it and see if you can alter the App appearance to one that suits you better.
    11-29-16 10:23 AM
    If you came from an older BB10, I was able to move the previous BB10 app to my Passport. It won't get updated though, but I don't think there is much updating going on anyway to the BB10 app.

If you are using the Android app, you may be able to change the app appearance to one that works better for you. I know for some of the android apps I have used, if you swipe down, there may be a bar that comes down and you can hide the bar, but there may be an option for "size". If you have that, click it and see if you can alter the App appearance to one that suits you better.
    Hi,

Is it possible to sideload the Bloomberg app without Google play services??

The app transfer I used was the native BlackBerry 10 App from my Classic.

Thx

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 01:16 PM
    Anybody have any experience with downloading a Bloomberg apk? How does it look on the Passport?

I can't tell if it requires Google Play services but would something like this work??

http://apk-dl.com/bloomberg

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 04:50 PM