Just a quick questions on Blend.

I know you can access documents on Blend on most portable devices if you are using BES.
    can you access and Launch RDP through Blend??

That would be awesome if its a yes.

Can some body try this out for me??

Waiting for budgets at work, so I can pick up a Passport, not to mention stock levels in UK!
    10-07-14 07:54 AM
    I know you can access documents on Blend on most portable devices if you are using BES.
    Blend does not require BES. You can access everything that is available through the File Manager on the device.

can you access and Launch RDP through Blend??
    Not entirely sure what you mean but simple answer is No. You can only access certain things on the device through Blend. You can't directly use the device through a screen share or anything like that and Blend only works to access the device from a PC, iPad, or Android tablet. You can't access said PC from the Passport.
    10-07-14 11:02 AM
    I Have BES set up for my users. On the BB devices through Balance staff can access all network shares behind the corporate firewall.
    Things lick .docx, xls pdf, etc and open and edit them on their devices, This would surly transfer to Blend once they access their device through blend. The question is, if they see a shortcut to say for example an RDP session as part of the network share can they lunch it through blend?
    10-07-14 12:07 PM
    Network shares setup through BES will be accessible through Blend. You are correct, the files will be accessible.

I don't currently have the ability to test a shortcut to an RDP session. I can tell you this though, actual windows shortcuts don't work and it has no way to access any supporting files the way a network share would work. Accessing a web link does work though.
    10-07-14 12:22 PM
    thanks Mirk.

I Hope BB can make RDP workable. Shouldn't be that difficult if links are working and opening on browsers.
    maybe allowing more types of traffic to pass through Blend?

I can run my network access all the servers all through my mobile device how awesome would that be?
    10-08-14 08:10 AM