I haven't seen Passport SE.. the back of black is rubbery and i've seen many complaints with regards to the BlackBerry logo at the back falling..

how about SE? is their any diference at the back??

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 08:59 PM
    Have you not seen the images online? The difference is visible from meters away. The feel is completely different too

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 12:42 AM
    Have you not seen the images online? The difference is visible from meters away. The feel is completely different too

Posted via CB10
    im asking more of how u feel the back of SE because I dont like the back of black.. soo soft and rubberish. im afraid it can easily gets dents and scratches and the issue of falling BlackBerry logos at the back. I have seen the SE on pictures.. there's no available SE here.. I can only purchase thru grey market..

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 01:31 AM
    im asking more of how u feel the back of SE because I dont like the back of black.. soo soft and rubberish. im afraid it can easily gets dents and scratches and the issue of falling BlackBerry logos at the back. I have seen the SE on pictures.. there's no available SE here.. I can only purchase thru grey market..

Posted via CB10
    The feel of the SE is texturized, whereas the original black isn't. I have had cases on both the original and the SE, and neither had a BlackBerry logo that fell off, or scratches. But of course if you put any phone on the table or counter without a case, it's bound to get scratches.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    01-30-16 02:54 AM