I remember having to charge my Z10 twice a day. I use my phone a lot. Carrying a spare battery helped a lot.

My Classic would make it to the end of the day with between 10-20% battery left, though occasionally I'd drain it completely.

Last night my Passport went below 50% one of maybe half a dozen times since I got it (October 10th order, arrived the following week) and I was so annoyed that it had drained so fast. Usually I make it to bed time at around 60%. I've stepped up my Spotify/PlayerFM use now that my headphones are doubling as earmuffs.

My wife, currently using my Z10 (she can get a solid day out of it most of the time, but it's always close) just swore at me when I mentioned it.
    12-02-15 09:24 AM
    Sounds like your using your Passport more than you have used a phone in the past.
    It's going to drain faster with more use.
    Try using the old phones like you are the Passport, you won't even come close to Passport run time with older phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 05:38 PM
    These threads lately...

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 06:14 PM
    What a weird thread. You're not having 'woes', all you're doing is explaining normal things in a thread on a forum, for no reason at all.

You explain something about batteries, Z10, Passport. Then you explain exactly what is taking up your battery power. This makes no sense.

'Today I woke up, put on pants, used my device, and the battery drained because music. I have a wife and she uses her device too. Sometimes her battery drains and washes my pants.'

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    so crow and rajdon82 like this.
    12-02-15 07:13 PM
    Lol^^

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 07:24 PM
    This is me sighing.

I was just making a joke about how spoiled I am about the Passport's battery that getting to 60% bugs me, when I've had much much shorter lasting batteries in the past (don't even get me started on my Nexus One).

I keep laughing at all the people talking about how great the Priv's battery life is 'cause I'm pretty sure my Passport is better.

(Ironically, there was something wrong with, I'm assuming, Facebook yesterday and the phone made it down to 25% before I went to bed, which I have not seen yet. Rebooted and Facebook started working and the quick battery drain stopped, but of course it would have happened yesterday of all days.
    12-03-15 06:43 AM
    What a weird thread. You're not having 'woes', all you're doing is explaining normal things in a thread on a forum, for no reason at all.

You explain something about batteries, Z10, Passport. Then you explain exactly what is taking up your battery power. This makes no sense.

'Today I woke up, put on pants, used my device, and the battery drained because music. I have a wife and she uses her device too. Sometimes her battery drains and washes my pants.'

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 10:02 AM