I had 10.3.3 and everything was running smooth had google play store installed but yesterday in BlackBerry world I saw android runtime update and I updated it after update my phone started heating and battery drain is constant and in the night if I charger 100% in the morning my device is switched off please help
    Passport battery drain after android runtime update-img_20161224_130843.png

Red passport
    12-24-16 05:26 AM
    And how can I uninstall android run time?

Red passport
    12-24-16 05:34 AM
    I have read that many people must perform a factory reset or security wipe and that has worked. You may want to do that but I would not use a backup. Instead just set it up from scratch and save all your important info. Unencrypt sd card and remove card Before wipe
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    12-24-16 06:55 AM
    I have read that many people must perform a factory reset or security wipe and that has worked. You may want to do that but I would not use a backup. Instead just set it up from scratch and save all your important info. Unencrypt sd card and remove card Before wipe
    Thanks for the info but whats the easiest way to backup contacts as link doesnt work it crashes and the ultimate backup if paid I have tried buying from BlackBerry world but never had a success as although my creditcards and paypal all valid I always get transaction error is there any playstore app that can backup as I can purchase there though thanks for the info

Red passport
    12-24-16 12:13 PM
    Problem solved
    I got a friends laptop which was recently formatted windows 7 and no android/blackberry/ios software installed as good as new. Downloaded BlackBerry link and it connected with some 7-8 tries. I backed up in full with app and data as well, without sd card installed, but I did not have any media on the phone all pasted to sd card.
    After backup did a factory reset from the link it took three hours to restore the new software and it loaded 10.3.3 I ran full restore my phone was back to where it was left or a little bit better that before so I went back to BlackBerry world to check the status of android runtime and it had degraded to the point where my phone had worked fine it was showing a update available but I didnt update. Its been a day and phone works good with no heating or draining. Conclusion android runtime update on bbw got the battery draining 2 times in a day after 100% charge.

Red passport
    12-29-16 11:18 AM