I don't what happened, I was checking out some sites and the phone got really Hot! So I powered it down, threw it in the freezer. I put it on the charger it showed around 18% with 10 hours of charge time required. Then within an hour it's up to 100%? This is a first for this. Unfortunately I'm not longer able to attach any photos to CB, the screen shot of the battery graph looks pretty drastic. HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 04:37 PM
    I don't what happened, I was checking out some sites and the phone got really Hot! So I powered it down, threw it in the freezer. I put it on the charger it showed around 18% with 10 hours of charge time required. Then within an hour it's up to 100%? This is a first for this. Unfortunately I'm not longer able to attach any photos to CB, the screen shot of the battery graph looks pretty drastic. HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

Posted via CB10
    You might want to reboot the phone rather than just power it off. Also, after fulling charging it, see how it runs. Occasionally, a process will got wild and heat up the device. It may not repeat.
    09-11-17 12:34 AM
    I thik you may have shocked the battery. Temperature shocked. Leave the phone out disconnected from the charger and OFF for a few hours. Then charge it to full again. Try rebooting the phone. if that doesnt work you either A) have a defective battery or B) have a poor flash of the OS. sometimes a fresh install via autoloader will fix a defective OS install
    09-11-17 01:28 AM