08-13-14 07:40 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    On the outside, John Chen is targeting the Enterprise and the Pro-Sumer. But in reality, he's silently pushing forward into the consumer market.

People need to understand his unique strategy. This example is the same as how Mr. Chen under promises, says it as it is, but "Over-Delivers" on those said promises.

If I were Apple for example, I would be afraid, very afraid of BBRY's CEO. Apple's arrogance will only get them so far. Its slowly wearing off, and the iSheaple are starting to notice, the very FACT iPhones are overpriced none productive toys.
    Plain and Simple.

Posted on my Q5
    calcareer likes this.
    08-13-14 12:05 PM
    The only thing sites like this are achieving is total lack of credibility for the author and the website, that actually let such nonsense get published.

Comparing the PlayBokk's fortunes with the Passport which isn't even out yet, just shows the authors lack of journalism, and is obviously not tech savvy. Personally, he should be writing for the Enquirer's fiction section.

Posted on my Q5
    08-13-14 12:09 PM
    Do NOT buy a Blackberry Passport until you read this

Total hogwash from this "writer" it's articles like this that continue to give blackberry a negative image!

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure why this is "total hogwash" in your opinion. You rightly state the the article may be negative, but I did not read anything that was untrue.

Blackberry always.....
    08-13-14 01:35 PM
    I am not sure why this is "total hogwash" in your opinion. You rightly state the the article may be negative, but I did not read anything that was untrue.

Blackberry always.....
    Maybe hogwash was the wrong word. Either way the writer is obviously a bb hater! Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 02:28 PM
    This blogger is obviously a Blackberry hater and had some bad experiences with the playbook and has left a bad taste in his mouth.

I have had my issues with Blackberry in the past, but I like John Chen and how he thinks and I really believe he is going to get them back on track.

Now all we need is a release date and a price and if the price is within what I feel is a value added for the passport, I am all in.

Sent using the CB forums app.
    08-13-14 06:23 PM
    "However, I never imagined there were still so many dedicated BlackBerry fans out there". - Randall C. Kennedy

Don't forget the newly dedicated son!
    08-13-14 07:40 PM
81 ... 234