Hi, I have a BlackBerry Passport and two computers: one is a Mac with El Captain and the other is a Windows 10 laptop. I am unable to fully back up my phone on either. The windows 10 at least gets my contacts and my pictures off. I have wiped the phone to try see if that would fix it but no go. Is there anyone else have these issues?

I also have a BlackBerry Classic and it has backup fully once on the Mac but that was only one time. I got new USB cable and that didn't help either.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 02:45 AM
    make sure your device is connected, on the backup options to the right there are 3 options quick,full, and custom do you have those options ?
    01-06-16 06:02 PM
    Yes I have three options. Tried full and quick and unsuccessful so far. It's also says it's connected when I try and quickly tells unsuccessful. Reinstalled BlackBerry link too. Wondering if it's a just because of the newer OS on both computers and there is a bug.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 10:35 PM
    BackUp works very bad in the windows versions 8.1 and later. Works fine on 7 and Vista. Mac? Don't know.

Some suggest to upgrade to latest Link versions.
    If you still have issues, I suggest to use the App FireChestBackUp or even better the paid version BackUpPro
    (check out the internet site or the forums for info, but it is the best way, in my experience)
    01-06-16 11:32 PM
    Thank you for the app suggestions. I think that will be my best choice. Thank you both for your help.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 11:39 AM