JUST FINALLY ordered my Passport! Bell has them in stock again!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    10-08-14 12:05 AM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Finally..looks like the Passport shipment finally arriving... hopefully...

Enjoy!!

Passport back in stock online at Bell-fullsizerender-1-.jpg

Via Shop BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck and anon(870071) like this.
    10-08-14 12:07 AM
    I actually feel bad about ordering online, because I'd been waiting for a local shop to notify me. I'm traveling next week, though, and I was concerned that they might not have stock in time for my departure.

From the looks of things, though, that store should have no problem selling their stock.
    10-08-14 01:07 AM
    Thunderbuck...how do you know Bell has it available. Everyone with Bell I've talked to so far can't give me a straight answer. I called Bell to order it but there weren't exactly sure whether its on back order or not...they can't tell me for sure if they have any in stock. I tried to look online on the Bell website but can't find anywhere if they actually have it available. So far none of the Bell stores in Vancouver have recieved it...and now the reps are saying that there is a delayed launch at the end of Oct. Frustrating!
    10-10-14 01:40 AM
    Thunderbuck...how do you know Bell has it available. Everyone with Bell I've talked to so far can't give me a straight answer. I called Bell to order it but there weren't exactly sure whether its on back order or not...they can't tell me for sure if they have any in stock. I tried to look online on the Bell website but can't find anywhere if they actually have it available. So far none of the Bell stores in Vancouver have recieved it...and now the reps are saying that there is a delayed launch at the end of Oct. Frustrating!
    You can also order from Bell online and have the phone delivered within a few days. For several days after the launch it showed "out of stock", but when I started the thread their site showed "limited quantities available". That's when I ordered mine.

The tracking is showing that it is en route but not likely to reach me in Whitehorse until Tuesday.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:34 PM