Hi all, my name is Matteo and I'm writing from Denmark.
    I have recently aquired a brand new Passport SE from an ebay auction (an enterprise device never activated nor used by the former owner). The device was equipped with OS 10.3.2, and I wanted to update it to the latest 10.3.3 release as in my classic and Z30. The OTA update wasn't detected so I used the autoloader present on the sticky post from the OS10 section. Unfortunately the autoloader failed all the times (I did several attempts) after running for a while, leaving the phone with the red blinking led. The terminal windows closes very suddenly after failing, but I'm pretty sure that the error description is the one reported in the thread title. The only autoloader I was then able to run was a dev version, and currently I recovered my ppse using autoloader for 10.3.3.746 (I have watermarks at the corners of the screen).
    Do you guys have working autoloaders for other 10.3.3 non-dev versions? I have already tried also the sachesi way using .blitz file, but without success..
    Many thanks to everyone who will help me!
    06-19-20 05:38 PM
    Just to say that my longtime PP has the 10.3.3.2137 OS Version working.
    06-20-20 08:19 AM
    Hi all, my name is Matteo and I'm writing from Denmark.
    I have recently aquired a brand new Passport SE from an ebay auction (an enterprise device never activated nor used by the former owner). The device was equipped with OS 10.3.2, and I wanted to update it to the latest 10.3.3 release as in my classic and Z30. The OTA update wasn't detected so I used the autoloader present on the sticky post from the OS10 section. Unfortunately the autoloader failed all the times (I did several attempts) after running for a while, leaving the phone with the red blinking led. The terminal windows closes very suddenly after failing, but I'm pretty sure that the error description is the one reported in the thread title. The only autoloader I was then able to run was a dev version, and currently I recovered my ppse using autoloader for 10.3.3.746 (I have watermarks at the corners of the screen).
    Do you guys have working autoloaders for other 10.3.3 non-dev versions? I have already tried also the sachesi way using .blitz file, but without success..
    Many thanks to everyone who will help me!
    Here is the correct loader:

https://mega.nz/file/1NZ1SQBB#yL_ZV5...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    BBP2023 likes this.
    06-20-20 08:27 AM
    Thank you very much conite! I have figured out what was the problem: I was downloading the autoloader with a Mac and then running it using another PC. I suppose that during the file transfer from one machine to another something was going recursively wrong (I performed the transfer several times). Simply downloading the autoloader directly on the PC solved the problem perfectly.
    06-23-20 04:12 AM