Was with my neighbour who owns a Nexus 5, we are on a busy noisy street, and I'm talking to him about the Passport and how great it is, and how my friends are telling me the sound quality is so fantastic now, even more than the Z30 (they say). We decide to put the Passport through a test. I called him on my phone and walked away about 100 feet on this busy noisy street. He tells me he hears no external sound except my voice which is crystal clear. Just then a big 10 ton truck passes emitting large sounds as I'm talking to him and he tells me he heard nothing except my voice (I'm very impressed) 2 seconds later the same truck passes by him as he is talking to me and I hear a loud audible screeching like sound coming from the truck along with the sound of my friends voice. This resulted in us both being very impressed with the Passport noise blocking feature/capability where noise free conversations are possible.

Again, just last night I was talking to a friend and I connected as I always do, to my car Bluetooth (the Jabra Freeway), My friend complained right away how the sound was no longer crisp and clear like the sound he just heard coming from the Passport. This surprised me a lot as before The Passport my friends would tell me how clear the Jabra Freeway was. All my friends say it was not like this with my Z30. Go figure. Suffice it to say that my friend with the Nexus 5 wants a Passport now. Can't help wonder how many more people will want a Passport when they get to experience what it is really capable of, and what it is all about. Serious Business. My friend with the Nexus 5 also was raving about the form factor of the Passport. I had to practically pull the Passport out of his hand for fear he was going to run away with it. LOL Long live BlackBerry. I've only had the Passport since yesterday, but even so I believe BlackBerry has a winner here in The Passport.
    Last edited by Skyforever; 09-26-14 at 04:01 PM.
    09-26-14 03:46 PM
    I love my passport. I hope all the native developers tweak their apps to work 100% on the passport. I know it's still early and they're still tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    Skyforever likes this.
    09-26-14 03:51 PM
    Hi
    Cannot confirm that at this time!
    I was putting some paper in a ton and create loud Sounds with that.
    I was on call at this time and my conferencing partner had heard all of that action.

Also i got several feedback, that my voice was going loud for a short time and more times very quite.
    The passport trys to Filter or do other things here.

Not sure is my device faulty?

Alex

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:05 PM
    Hi
    Cannot confirm that at this time!
    I was putting some paper in a ton and create loud Sounds with that.
    I was on call at this time and my conferencing partner had heard all of that action.

Also i got several feedback, that my voice was going loud for a short time and more times very quite.
    The passport trys to Filter or do other things here.

Not sure is my device faulty?

Alex

Posted via CB10
    Are your fingers blocking the microphones?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:16 PM
    Hi

I do not know where they are!
    Iam holding this phone same as my Q10, or normal like other
    Phones.

But where are the micro's?

Alex

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:32 PM
    Yeah, some native apps look worse than Android apps now. Developers please update.

Posted with Passport via CB10
    09-26-14 05:38 PM
    Hi

I do not know where they are!
    Iam holding this phone same as my Q10, or normal like other
    Phones.

But where are the micro's?

Alex

Posted via CB10
    Look for the microphone holes. LOL its funny saying that but it's true.

It would be visible. Tiny but visible.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 05:47 PM