Any passport owners constantly getting comments about your phone? Upgraded my z30 after it got damaged getting soaked in clamato for a few hours. I travel all over for work and in the last two weeks the amount of questions or comments about this phone is unreal. Its like a conversation piece. Nobody knows what it is and when I show people features, etc they are amazed that they have never heard of it before. Blackberry marketing clearly sucks. This is the best smartphone I have ever came across. If I ever break it I want another.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:01 PM
    It got me laid at the bar last week. Never felt happier to own such a device. It truly is in a class of its own.

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    ckch, Optimus4, AZN and 3 others like this.
    08-31-15 06:22 PM
    "Blackberry, we don't have Excel but we can get you laid". Sounds like a new marketing campaign.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:27 PM
    Ha Ha.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry 10. � C a d u c e u s �
    08-31-15 06:49 PM
    Whenever I'm out in a social setting I always get questions and comments about my Passport lol. It happens all the time! I take my PP out lay it on the table and first thing I hear is "what's that?" or "hmm looks very interesting." Lately I've been accustomed to leaving rotation lock off when(cause I always end up doing anyways)I show off the keyboards touch sensitive features. Using the kb to scroll through web pages always gets a reaction.
    j21jam6 and pat-wallace like this.
    08-31-15 06:57 PM
    People are impressed by its sturdiness, speed and when I use the stand, they all "I want one too" and then I say "I give you 10 cents for your bend gate"
    08-31-15 08:08 PM
    Most people are very surprised that Blackberry makes such a cool looking device
    08-31-15 08:15 PM
    BlackBerry marketing SUCKS BULL like nothing else would. And we are the proof!
    Don't get me wrong. I love the company and its devices, but uh...
    Sigh.

I'm also a Passport owner--an OG at that. Only without such envying reactions from the surrounding community. Beats me why. Not that I'm not trying to show off.
    Double sigh...
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-01-15 01:41 PM
    The PP will be a year old at the end of this month and I still get "what is that thing?" on a weekly basis.

Posted via my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    RyanGermann likes this.
    09-01-15 02:14 PM
    Every single day.
    I also travel a lot for work. I especially get comments when I use the starbucks app and hand the device to the person to scan.

Blackberry marketing? It doesn't exist. At least not in the US.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    09-01-15 02:36 PM
    "Blackberry, we don't have Excel but we can get you laid". Sounds like a new marketing campaign.

Posted via CB10
    Not the official Excel, but I have never had difficulty using Docs to Go to open an excel file. And I have a laptop with Excel for serious spreadsheet work.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 02:37 PM
    me too
    09-01-15 02:41 PM
    I have had a ton of compliments lately as well. Have converted a few people as well.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 02:58 PM
    Not the official Excel, but I have never had difficulty using Docs to Go to open an excel file. And I have a laptop with Excel for serious spreadsheet work.

Posted via CB10
    Not equal but adequate.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 04:47 PM
    Just today a bp a guy with a galaxy note was all over my phone asking questions. Said he had no idea and never heard of the device. Seemed really interested when I showed a few features. Potential convert. Blackberry could have sold way more of these had they actually bothered to market it.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 05:10 PM
    Just got the device today and only two people saw it. One was actually stunned for a moment. Wanted to play with it and picked it up a few times. Even considering going back to BlackBerry. The other thought it was hideous and completely unjieldable. I have yet to show the way it works though so perhaps that might change. I really like the device. More than I expected.
    09-01-15 05:12 PM
    I kick *** for the State of California, that means I travel a lot. I get the "wow" "that must be the expensive BB" on daily bases. From TSA, to bum on the street. I like that you don't get to see it everywhere.

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    09-02-15 01:06 AM
    Maybe they should start advertising the current Passport but have an upgraded version ready to launch in a couple of months... get people excited for a device that's winding down production, and then release an even more powerful version (with the FOUR row classic keyboard please!) and if it can boot either BB10 or Android. Beum. Launch in parallel with Venice: get TWO devices to market on one marketing spend and there will be a new interest in BlackBerry hardware that might actually turn things around.
    09-02-15 01:37 PM
    Any passport owners constantly getting comments about your phone? Upgraded my z30 after it got damaged getting soaked in clamato for a few hours. I travel all over for work and in the last two weeks the amount of questions or comments about this phone is unreal. Its like a conversation piece. Nobody knows what it is and when I show people features, etc they are amazed that they have never heard of it before. Blackberry marketing clearly sucks. This is the best smartphone I have ever came across. If I ever break it I want another.

Posted via CB10
    Im not that approachable, so I haven't anybody ask me about my Passport.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    09-02-15 01:43 PM
    Yep - "it's huge" being a common response.... along with: "how come you've got a signal" & "two days battery life between charges? you're kidding, right?"

The most common comments/questions nowadays are about the keyboard.
    09-02-15 02:36 PM
    Just today a bp a guy with a galaxy note was all over my phone asking questions. Said he had no idea and never heard of the device. Seemed really interested when I showed a few features. Potential convert. Blackberry could have sold way more of these had they actually bothered to market it.

Posted via CB10

Couldn't agree more.
    09-02-15 02:37 PM
    I seem to have noticed BlackBerry has been advertising on YouTube recently. Unfortunately that's not enough, no way near enough in fact.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    09-02-15 04:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! I had SIX people like this just yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 08:08 PM
    I seem to have noticed BlackBerry has been advertising on YouTube recently. Unfortunately that's not enough, no way near enough in fact.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    It's going to take more than marketing to reach people. Phone carriers have to get on board and support the devices

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 08:44 PM
    I've had mine less than a week, but it definitely gets attention, jealousy even. Such a beautiful device. Oh BlackBerry, why do you hate yourself so much? You're so afraid to advertise.
    09-02-15 09:38 PM
29 12