I bought the black passport from the sale shop blackberry has on and can I just say that this thing is absolutely gorgeous! It's super fast and such a beast! I have to applaud blackberry for their creation of this phone. It is nothing short of amazing.

Kudos blackberry

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 06:34 PM
    We just need to hope they keep making it... I can't imagine any other phone!
    09-26-16 07:11 PM
    I love my PP. It does everything I need and more

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and MBrettH like this.
    09-26-16 07:44 PM
    I'm glad you like the Passport. It is a great phone.

Curious to know what phone did you use before you purchased the Passport?

What made you decide to get the BlackBerry Passport?

What's your favorite feature?

What do others say about the Passport when you pull it out?

Is there anything you miss about your previous smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 08:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    1. iPhone 6

2. The functionality, productivity, simplicity, & uniqueness.

3. Gestured keypad, qwerty keyboard, swipe to home, optimization of apps

4. Wow, that was a square-ish phone! BlackBerry is still alive? What BlackBerry is that? It looks premium!

5. Miss about iPhone? Probably none. Back then I had the Z10 & iPhone but I used Z10 as my daily driver & then Z10 broke. So I get the passport. So I guess I didn't miss any of it except for how short the battery life was.

BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    MBrettH and ratfinkstooley like this.
    09-26-16 09:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    1) I used a Z10

2) I was always intrigued by the look of it, and the power. The BlackBerry sale gave me a chance to own this beast of a machine! I also want to own a priv one day, but even with the sale it's a tad bit expensive

3) I haven't fully decided yet, but the big screen is definitely awesome

4) well so far people think it's massive and is a very weird looking device, but I bought it for my own personal use and that's what counts!

5) currently the only thing I miss is how fast I was able to type on it, but it has been less than 12hrs and I think the typing on this thing is ingenuous in every way possible. I only hope that the keyboard will hold up for at least 2 years...

Posted via CB10
    MBrettH likes this.
    09-26-16 10:29 PM
    I agree, I also picked up a Passport due to the sale. SE version though. This thing feels fantastic in the hand and really premium. Surprisingly, I do not find it too big for my hands, but maybe my pocket. If I were a phablet kind of guy, I would certainly prefer this over any of the other iOS or 'droid options. It feels so good, I think I will run in naked.

I'm already a BlackBerry user, so there were no surprises regarding the OS and what it can do. The keyboard will take some getting used to I think, but miles ahead of any virtual keyboard. The touch capability is really nice.

This is still a great phone today. I would not trade it for any currently available phones. (OK, if you gave me an iPhone 7, I'd take it, sell it & get 2 more Passports :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    MBrettH likes this.
    09-27-16 12:19 AM
    I was almost about to sell my device for US$ 450 in india as we dont get red passport here as it being red and 2years used and I got a buyer as well but at the last moment I dropped my decision as no phone will give me the call clarity experience even the latest flagships competitors cant beat it and the battery lasts for more than a day and emails are so organized,hub is incredible then why should I sell it I will side load priv or dtek 60 but I am not letting my passport go it will stay till its functional then I will be a nice phone for the collection...passport will go down in history as passport the unrivaled beast and red one is all the more sexy never seen anything till date as sexy as red passport and price on amazon america says red passport company has stopped production so now the show a price of US$ 2000 it makes me happpppppy...passpor rocks any day iphone is a new kid on the block and is for the new kids on the block....hahaha

Red passport
    MBrettH and YesAndNo like this.
    09-27-16 12:29 AM
    I own now 3 BB Passport SEs , two as spares for the future when curret one dies. BB10 Os rocks!

Posted via CB10
    MBrettH, YesAndNo and Zeratul57 like this.
    09-27-16 06:52 PM
    I have the first passport in white and just ordered 2 of the SE's for spares. Couldnt pass up the sale pricing and love these passports! Do you guys recommend I open, charge, and bootup these 2 new ones to be sure they are fine and switch to 1 of the SE's ?
    Or just leave them boxed as spares?

Thoughts?? Thanks in advance

Posted via CrackBerry App
    YesAndNo likes this.
    10-04-16 11:10 PM
    Responding to the last post, I bought a spare Passport a few weeks ago (for a good price if not as good as the current sale price) and faced the same dilemma. I decided to switch my sim card and start using the new one. My thinking is that most issues covered by warranty, other than screen lift, are likely to arise sooner rather than later, and it will be easier to swap a device now in that instance than a year or two from now. Assuming all goes well with my new Passport, I'll follow the suggestion elsewhere to buy a couple of replacement batteries, and then I can stay hunkered down for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 11:37 PM
    We keep getting people from iphone loving BB10 phones. Dammit. Why does this keep happening!!!??

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    10-05-16 09:59 AM
    Peter_Cincy: That's the way I think
    10-05-16 10:45 AM
    Zeratul57: "Common sense" would be the answer
    PHughes likes this.
    10-05-16 10:47 AM
    We keep getting people from iphone loving BB10 phones. Dammit. Why does this keep happening!!!??

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    Because a former iPhone user like me myself doesn't realise how good BlackBerry 10 OS was compared to the iPhone.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    10-05-16 10:51 AM
    Because a former iPhone user like me myself doesn't realise how good BlackBerry 10 OS was compared to the iPhone.

via BlackBerry P A S S P O R T | Original Gangster
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/781946...2?refsrc=email
    10-05-16 03:41 PM
    . Assuming all goes well with my new Passport, I'll follow the suggestion elsewhere to buy a couple of replacement batteries, and then I can stay hunkered down for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    @Peter_Cincy (or anyone else) - I just did the same thing - bought two spare PP SE. Where do I buy spare batteries? How would I change the battery if needed? (I don't see where the battery "pops off".)

Also, I am currently using an AT&T Passport with AT&T Mobile services (USA) and bought spare Passport SE models. Can I just pop the SIM out of my AT&T PP and put it in the PP SE and it will work on my AT&T mobile network? Or do I need to take it in to AT&T? I also want to test my SE sooner rather than later, but am not sure how SIM cards work (and do they transfer everything over?)

Thanks!
    10-05-16 05:08 PM
    Yes, you can just pop out sim and put it in the SE Think of the sim as just an ID number for you to be on the att network in this case. Nothing to worry about and support will even tell you this is fine. Also good to do with the Classic as it uses the same sim. They wont let you have two sims for the same account. Just be careful not to damage the sim tray if you like to swap alot. The batterys will be around forever. Dont worry about those.
    10-05-16 05:16 PM
    Yes, I found the advice just offered re: sim swapping to be true as long as you're swapping Passports using the same AT&T phone number. A new sim is needed only if you want to add an additional number to your account. I asked these questions several times over the phone but finally got the right scoop only when I went in person to an AT&T store.

As for batteries, the post I read introduced some paranoia as to future availability of parts down the road. One would think, however, that they certainly ought to be available at least till EOL + one year.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 08:01 PM
    I just ordered one too! Now if only I can hunt down a pure black edition or even have my one modified.. lol

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 03:45 AM
    Blackberry sells the battery and so does at least one big company in china. You can still buy Palm TX batterys EVERYWHERE.
    10-06-16 08:52 AM
    Think of the sim as just an ID number for you to be on the att network in this case. .
    Thanks for the easy to understand SIM card explanation!

Zeratul57 & Peter_Cincy - thanks for the response. If I read correctly, I can just pop my SIM back and forth from ATT PP and PP SE no problem (keeping the same phone number) without having to save anything or prep anything first.

Anyone know if this would be the same for an SD card? Can I pop the SD card I have in my current ATT PP into my spare BB SE so I don't need to purchase another SD Card? Without saving/prepping anything?

Thanks.
    10-06-16 02:05 PM
    Too bad it has to be liquidated before you guys experienced it. had you bought it when it was new like you did the iphones maybe BB would still be designing phones.
    joseanmx likes this.
    10-06-16 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    1. 9900
    2. Sex appeal
    3. Hub
    4. Wide. Heavy.
    5. Wifi Calling (yes, I know I could get it if I hacked enough, but it's not worth the effort)
    10-14-16 12:25 PM
    Maybe you will need to click several time on download apk but it will download. Viber,(wifi caling) no hack just needs to be 5.6.5

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/viber-m...-apk-download/

I hope it helped you. I come from iphone 6s and I have my passport for 3 days havent touch the apple yet im lovin the experience

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:57 PM
26 12