Hello everybody! Why it is so hard to stop thinking about Blackberry? Why it is so hard to stop opening the CB app? Lately I am being obsessed with the passport watching every youtube video searching for all apps that u can get, putting myself in a nonsense waste of time that when I realize what I am doing I feel like dump. Like many of you folks need help to stop being addicted! Lol thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-29-16 06:21 PM
    It is almost inconceivable that a device and OS so efficient and well designed could just be scrapped. I, too, am wasting much time scouring this website looking for a ray of hope.

Maybe in five years we will still be around and there will be due attention paid to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 and heading4tomorrow like this.
    11-29-16 07:26 PM
    Ummm. This is mirror of business in this space and time. BlackBerry has not dropped BB10. Way too much invested in it. Time moves on and things will change. BB10 has opportunity to power more devices that you can dream. IOT etc. Sequels wait until the time is right. In electronics hardware and software fight for that Perfect time.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    11-29-16 07:43 PM
    I do the same but I just ordered one. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-29-16 08:10 PM
    Ummm. This is mirror of business in this space and time. BlackBerry has not dropped BB10. Way too much invested in it. Time moves on and things will change. BB10 has opportunity to power more devices that you can dream. IOT etc. Sequels wait until the time is right. In electronics hardware and software fight for that Perfect time.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    Like webOS...... And what is the last phone to offer it?
    11-29-16 08:19 PM
    Like webOS...... And what is the last phone to offer it?
    Yeah, I don't think operating systems come back from the dead or revitalize. This is especially true if the company that developed the OS does not try to keep it going.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 10:37 PM
    QNX, the operating system that Blackberry incorporated into the Passport, Classic, Z30, even the Playbook, is now being used to autonomously drive cars

Here is a link for the latest news, release a few days ago...
    Ontario launches self-driving car pilot program that includes BlackBerry's QNX - Article - BNN
    11-30-16 01:13 AM
    Hello everybody! Why it is so hard to stop thinking about Blackberry? Why it is so hard to stop opening the CB app? Lately I am being obsessed with the passport watching every youtube video searching for all apps that u can get, putting myself in a nonsense waste of time that when I realize what I am doing I feel like dump. Like many of you folks need help to stop being addicted! Lol thanks for reading

Posted via CB10
    It's tough watching YouTube videos on the 1:1 screen.
    11-30-16 08:20 PM
    I was in the same boat after I purchased my BlackBerry Passport, and it still continues.

BlackBerry Passport the productive workhorse.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-30-16 08:27 PM